Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I had a discussion with my sister about Incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
The problem with girls like this is that you will never find them outside or in any social events. they would most likely date online but we all alreayd know how even more unbalanced online dating is for us so theres no point in that ...
yes, and also they reject cold approaches just like your sister.

so basically you are fucked unless your parents/siblings know people or you are a big social success with lots of friends

the socially awkward virgin 3/10 princesses will just reject you or not be around you, and you'll see them marrying some more socially succesful guy out of boredom when they're 29 or so in order to spawn their one government-mandated autistic kid

yes, and also they reject cold approaches just like your sister.

so basically you are fucked unless your parents/siblings know people or you are a big social success with lots of friends

the socially awkward virgin 3/10 princesses will just reject you or not be around you, and you'll see them marrying some more socially succesful guy out of boredom when they're 29 or so in order to spawn their one government-mandated autistic kid
Marry out of boredom = marry for financial needs.

Marry out of boredom = marry for financial needs.
marry a rich workaholic cuck so they can complain about him being a rich workaholic cuck when cheating on him

My sister is 400lbs+ and rejects men all the time. She's supposedly a virgin, but I kind of believe her because she's been going to Church all her life and I've never seen her with a man. All women are volcel, every one of them that is a virgin into their mid-20's have rejected dozens of men. Meanwhile I've been rejected by over 30+ women and get treated like shit for being a virgin.

she's trying to make u feel better telling u bullshit
This, women #1 quality is virtue signaling.
"awww he's not even ugly, im sure there is someone out there for him just wait and love will come when you least expect it!"
Would you give him a chance?
ME?? FUCK NO! oops tehee, i mean no but i dont think he is ugly tehee
What about your friends?
No no not my friends either! but *insert random excuse* tehee

Of course she doesn't understand your plight. She's a wannabe whore to chads. Don't let her fill you with this bluepill bullshit.