Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a dream a few hours ago where I got to hug a jb foid

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In the dream, I was back in my high school suddenly, I think visiting or something idk. I remember in the halls some jb foids noticed me because I did something funny with the drinking fountain and I remember one of them hugged me and I got to hold her in my arms with my mouth on the top of her head feeling her long hair. It was LifeFuel

then suddenly later in the dream I was walking in the class and saw 2 normies I talked to in HS and they were in class despite that they graduated already a few years ago. I remember I tripped between them when walking past them twice and they got annoyed. Weird.

then at the end of my dream, I found some dark small room where I saw a Pakistani truecel manlet friend of mine from HS in there crying Idk why he did. And I tried to help him but the dream suddenly ended. He’s a currycel friend of mine whose height is 5’3 and he’s facially a 2/10 and has autism. 100% truecel

@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel

Call @Personalityinkwell he's crying

None of your business.
Images 25

He’s a currycel friend of mine whose height is 5’3 and he’s facially a 2/10 and has autism. 100% truecel
Damn, does he know about the blackpill?

one of them hugged me and I got to hold her in my arms with my mouth on the top of her head feeling her long hair
sigh
i wish i could have this, even in dream form

Since I spend here so much time even in dreams foids reject me.

In the dream, I was back in my high school suddenly, I think visiting or something idk. I remember in the halls some jb foids noticed me because I did something funny with the drinking fountain and I remember one of them hugged me and I got to hold her in my arms with my mouth on the top of her head feeling her long hair. It was LifeFuel

then suddenly later in the dream I was walking in the class and saw 2 normies I talked to in HS and they were in class despite that they graduated already a few years ago. I remember I tripped between them when walking past them twice and they got annoyed. Weird.

then at the end of my dream, I found some dark small room where I saw a Pakistani truecel manlet friend of mine from HS in there crying Idk why he did. And I tried to help him but the dream suddenly ended. He’s a currycel friend of mine whose height is 5’3 and he’s facially a 2/10 and has autism. 100% truecel

Today I dreamed about my jb oneitis from 12 years ago.

Haunting me to the grave.

He’s dead , try and contact him

And ask out a foid and get Falsely accused of rape?
I mean you could tell him some fact without him knowing about the crushing nightmare of the blackpill reality.

Fakecel if you still have nice dreams tbhngl

Lol interesting dream

It's brutal for your development to miss out on jbaits

I have never had dreams like this. The only time I can have sexual experiences through my dream is because I realize I am dreaming and then rape the foid in my dream

I have never had dreams like this. The only time I can have sexual experiences through my dream is because I realize I am dreaming and then rape the foid in my dream
having dreams about foids is suifuel when u wake up

Every time I dream of high school, the dream is about me not having finished some subject there and thus having to go back there to study it again and secure my diploma. It's more like a nightmare.

But even having "good" dreams about having a JB gf would probably not be good for me in my current mental state.

Every time I dream of high school, the dream is about me not having finished some subject there and thus having to go back there to study it again and secure my diploma. It's more like a nightmare.

But even having "good" dreams about having a JB gf would probably not be good for me in my current mental state.
When do people finish hs in Brazil? 17 and 18?

How slutty are foids in Brazil?
I'd say sluttier than the first world ones in the favelas, but a bit less slutty than the first world ones elsewhere. We are not as feminist and degenerated as the first world.

You seem like a bit of a hopeless romantic. Once I took the blackpill it's pretty hard to think of the average modern western Fraulein with any such esteem.

Why do you tag others in your threads like a bitch ass motherfucker?
you're the bitch ass, you whine about people's threads cinstantly, instead of just putting someone on ignore

I'd say sluttier than the first world ones in the favelas, but a bit less slutty than the first world ones elsewhere. We are not as feminist and degenerated as the first world.
Is Brazil conservative about sex?
you're the bitch ass, you whine about people's threads cinstantly, instead of just putting someone on ignore
Did you ever have these dreams before?

im just saying its an option, blkpillpress put me on ignore and half the site after he decided to ignore a wall of text and crop my post

im just saying its an option, blkpillpress put me on ignore and half the site after he decided to ignore a wall of text and crop my post
The one thing I hate about ignore is how they can still see your posts

I dreamed that Oneitis loved me

How are age differences between 18+ year olds viewed in Brazil?
You have already asked me that in another thread. People don't care as much as in the US. They usually just say things like "she's in for the money" when it's a much younger foid than the man.

You have already asked me that in another thread. People don't care as much as in the US. They usually just say things like "she's in for the money" when it's a much younger foid than the man.
I guess I didn’t remember asking. How is 18 and 25 viewed in Brazil?

Did teen marriage used to be common in Brazil?
In the old times, yeah, just like anywhere. We got cucked beginning in the 20th century pretty much like the first world, just not as badly.

In the old times, yeah, just like anywhere. We got cucked beginning in the 20th century pretty much like the first world, just not as badly.
Any articles of info about Marriage in Brazil pre-1900?

Any articles of info about Marriage in Brazil pre-1900?
In English? Probably tough to find.

But if you talk to people, many will say stuff like "my great-grandmother married at 14", etc.

Today I dreamed about my jb oneitis from 12 years ago.

Haunting me to the grave.
just brutal

wanna hear the most pathetic, even do i know I only like JBs, because when Im awahe I can tell, in my dreams i cannot ever ever get to the step of having love or sex with them (or any other foid for that matter).
THATS how ultra-represed I am and how ultra rejected I feel.
Not even in my dreams, man is just pathetic

Sounds like some kind of astro-projection telepathic link between you two. Maybe he is rotting as well.