Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I had a dream a vampire girl fell in love with me

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
She looked a bit like an asian margot robbie in terms of facial structure and eyes.

It was like some night time market thing in the centre of my city with lights and music and nice colours and stalls and food and stuff, and there was a little green stretch of park on one side of the main street and I was lying down and this girl TELEPORTED up to me and bit my face or something, I screamed and hallucinated for a second then I opened my eyes and I was standing up, this girl was hugging me super tight and cackling, her mouth seemed so big and wide, and her little fangs were dripping with my blood, it was like nobody noticed this whole thing take place.

Then she said "OH GOOD you're up! i just thought you were the cutest boy of the bunch here and I decided I wanted you to be part of me so I fucking bit you. I wanna fuck baby, lets totally fuck right here right now!"

and she pushed me backwards onto the grass patch and I fell in slow motion and before I hit the ground I was naked and she was on top of me and started riding my dick and it was this weird fast motion slow motion alternating ecstasy and she was throwing her head back and screaming with delight, the sound was hella muffled and nobody seemed to notice, me and this vampire girl just fucking on the grass in the middle of a night food market.

It felt hyper realistic. Massive disappointment when I woke up. She was pressing herself into me and squeezing so hard yet it was so hot and made me incredibly horny, feeling her warm, soft body pressing up against me heavily.

NOT A WET DREAM THOUGH thankfully, didnt make a mess in my bed aha

Fucking awesome dream it was

Oh and her boobs weren't really big but she had thicc athletic ass which was perfection :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
She would've punctured your below-the-belt burrito.

i like dreams tbh

It's over for dreamcels.

Dreams like that are super rare.

Vampire girls are best girls

Vampires suck a lot of blood do they probably have HIV

no bloodsucker for your face

The hoe just wants to suck your blood bro.You're just bloodvesselmaxxing

Wow, i never had a dream like this. How do i achieve it? Fuck, all of my dreams are shitty