Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a dream I met up with an incel here.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It wasn't an incel who actually goes here, I don't think. It was an incel my dream invented.

On the forum we knew him as a funny autist. He would always post about retarded things he did, and it was funny. But these things aren't really that funny in person, I noticed in my dream.

He lived in this apartment community in a fairly busy part of town. Lots of foot traffic. I approach the gate to the community, lots of people were in view. And this dream incel, he steps out from behind the gate and attacks me with a paint roller covered in white paint. Smears it all over my sweatshirt, which happened to be white. He also has paint in his mouth, and he spit it at me. He thought it was funny. I go in his house, and I try to get some privacy so I can change out of this painted sweatshirt. But he barges in on me and starts taking off his own clothes. He was a little taller than I was, and builtfat. The shenanigans continued throughout my dream, but for some reason I didn't leave or call the police or anything. I didn't want to hurt his feelings. He didn't mean any harm, he's just retarded. And probably really sensitive.

I think this is why people in real life put up with abuse. They rationalize it in their minds that their abusers must not mean any harm, and you just need a way to explain to them not to spit paint on you without hurting their feelings. They're not bad, they just don't understand.

Dream manifestation of JBW maybe

And this dream incel, he steps out from behind the gate and attacks me with a paint roller covered in white paint. Smears it all over my sweatshirt, which happened to be white. He also has paint in his mouth, and he spit it at me. He thought it was funny.

hello it wasn't me