Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a dream last night where I was Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I was in a college class with my oneitis and she started talking to me all lightheartedly and joking with me with her friends and i asked her number she gave it to me and we talked now i woke up and want to die fuck this shitty ass life i just want toe xperience htat hfor once in real life but no i cant ever have ahppiness befcauser o fmy fucoikjing looks this uifg cuking bullshit i just wantuj to fucki and marty my onetiis god pleaes help

I remember being so obsessed with some foid from Twitter once that I even dreamed about both of us being in a place that I can still describe with some detail even though I only knew her from pictures and maybe one video.It's been years and still have bits of memories about that dream.I removed my account and always feel tempted to look at her's again but I know that if I do it I'll get hurt.All those months talking for nothing,I gave her my phone number to keep contact and not a single IM message.

Fuck :cryfeels:

You don't have to be a Chad for that to happen. That's pretty much the basic human experience. Too bad a lot of us are not even basic humans.

Oneitis? When I am a chad in my dreams, I usually just kill and rape.

Today I had a dream I got shot by some 80s incel looking dude. I think I was in a hotel bed. He walked into the room with a gun and pointed at me. I said No, WAIT! or something like this. And then he shot me. And then I woke up. I got scared as fuck. Like I did not wake up like a normal person I jumped out of my bed in a instant.

I don't know why, after a second of deliberation I actually reached a conclusion that this dream was a massive lifefuel and not scary at all.

Chadreaming is the best cope.

You don't have to be a Chad for that to happen. That's pretty much the basic human experience. Too bad a lot of us are not even basic humans.

Do you believe normies fuck their oneiteis in highschool? HAHAHAHA.

Most of them are semi incel and get after wall roasties in their 30s.

Do you believe normies fuck their oneiteis in highschool? HAHAHAHA.

Most of them are semi incel and get after wall roasties in their 30s.
It's just as likely as Chad having oneitis in the first place. What I was trying to say is having a girlfriend in high school is nothing special. Incels who believe you have to be Chad to have a hot girlfriend are refusing to accept that we are lowest of the low. Normies are far above us, and believing they have it almost as bad as we do is a gigacope.

It's just as likely as Chad having oneitis in the first place. What I was trying to say is having a girlfriend in high school is nothing special. Incels who believe you have to be Chad to have a hot girlfriend are refusing to accept that we are lowest of the low. Normies are far above us, and believing they have it almost as bad as we do is a gigacope.

You didn't say that. You were refering to the OP's post about having a Chad experience. Most normies don't have a girlfriend in highschool btw. Normies get girlfriends after tens if not hundreds of rejections. They can easily stay single for years before finding someone. They are above us, but they are not chads.

It's over for dreamcels.

Having a oneitis is probably the worst thing to have as an incel it sets you up for complete dissapointment every foid no matter how ugly has atleast 10 dudes on standby

Most normies don't have a girlfriend in highschool btw.
Probably a bit over half of the guys I went to high school with had girlfriends during high school. That was a long time ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if things got worse.

Did this push you closer to roping Tbh?