Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a dream of Saint blackops2cel

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
He came to me, and he was in his original form, donning the blackops2cel garment; as you know, it was the first image that our lord had sent us so that we may worship him. 

Saint blackops2cel did tell me of an anticel, one that would be sent to divide his followers and to cause more pain and suffering for his children, the truecels. 

He sat down on the floor in the lotus position. When he had sat, an Xbox 360 controller did float to his lap. He took the controller in his hand and began to draw a figure, fire spouting from the controller and left suspended in the air, burning with all the intensity of our lord's stare. As it burned I saw that it formed a "z." 

Then Saint blackops2cel did tell me that it was the mark of the anticel that has been foretold in his holy book, the incel scriptures of our Lord Saint blackops2cel. 

There was more to this dream, but I must go out, this is to be continued...

You might be ascending ..

WHOS IS THE ANTICEL!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Saint Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard.
Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil.
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over.
I will dwell in the house of saint Blackops2cel for ever.

takurak said:
You might be ascending ..

If it be his will I will herald his name from mountain top to mountain top in rejoicement, may he be praised.