Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a dream where i was hanging out with chads/stacys in college

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
they discovered some embarassing secrets of mine that i had in my dream (those secrets don't exist irl though) and they laughed at me and made fun of me.

i then ended up arriving at indiana university (wonder why that uni was the one in my dream). i walked around campus

then the dream ended

nice dream mr. kemper. Why indiana uni though, do you go there or know anyone who does?

I had the opposite dream. I was being treated well by everyone and had a stacy gf despite how ugly I am. Hammy was in my dream too.

I had a dream where i was about to make out with a Stacy but then Cho appeared.

Idk why Indiana uni appeared
fair. Once had a dream where I went ER, killed some foids and some pigs, and had some epic necromaxxed sex. But sadly it was a dream and in reality I do not have balls.

fair. Once had a dream where I went ER, killed some foids and some pigs, and had some epic necromaxxed sex. But sadly it was a dream and in reality I do not have balls.
Goths are awesome