Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had a dream

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
That I got a blowjob from some random girl in a public place and she wanted sex to get revenge on her boyfriend and she complimented my loooks. For me it was just a dream but for chads it's the reality.
Or maybe the reality is just a dream. Idk. I'm gonna play with magic again. Maybe this time it will work.

Literally yesterday I had a sex dream that I was fingering a loli which is odd cuz I'm not even into lolis.

I can't even get laid in my dreams

I dream of dying.

mogs me at having women want you in your dreams.
In my dreams, I still get rejected.

these days i dont even b dreaming

i had a dream the CIA was using huge projectors to display multiple moons over earth at much larger scales to induce apocalyptic grade panic. Also had a dream before this one where venus somehow escaped orbit and was slowly approaching earth on a direct collision course.

scary shit

Mogs my dreams. I usually dream about my teeth falling out

That I got a blowjob from some random girl in a public place and she wanted sex to get revenge on her boyfriend and she complimented my loooks. For me it was just a dream but for chads it's the reality.
Or maybe the reality is just a dream. Idk. I'm gonna play with magic again. Maybe this time it will work.
I'm always a loser and failing in my dreams -- I honestly cannot remember the last time I recalled one of my dreams that wasn't a nightmare.

Even in my dreams it's like my subconscious is aware of what a wage slave loser I am. I'd like to at least be able to dream about fucking Stacy and being desirable/making women lust after me, but nope -- brain's apparently too aware to entertain that RIP.

Sometimes (like many of you perhaps) I daydream about waking up one day and having all of my problems disappear -- to have immense wealth, high status, and Henry Cavill looks -- to be able to fire my humiliate and fire my boss, imagine women actually responding favorably to my approaches or them just approaching me outright.

Imagine having Stacy proactively initiate sex and gobble your cock with genuine non-feigned lust -- imagine them actually perceiving you as being "higher value" than they perceive themselves (very tough given the state of the modern woman's ego...) -- it's all the more devastating when you wake up from the day dream and realize how dramatically far your life is/how much it sucks compared with your dreams. I woulda been better off never having been born :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I can't even sleep properly anymore :feelsrope: