Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I had a friend who broke up with an incel...

They keep using "incel" to mean "person with bad personality."

741 upvotes too, I think they're reverse baiting incels into posting them or they're subhumans with less intelligence than a piece of horseshit surrounded by flies

0 IQ. normies seem to think that incel means woman hater.

And yet chad never has this problem.

Guessing the incel was just an upper-tier normie who said she couldn't go to the club with her roastie friends since he knows that's where all the cock meat is.

I forgot exactly how it goes but there's a George Carlin bit about this:
Most people are pretty stupid, half of them are even stupider than that

This is an actual comment referring to incels on that thread.

Also there's a religious debate in the comments toward the bottom between ITcels :feelsPop:

Ah yes as we all know inklers have gfs and the only reason we are on this forum is bad personality

They are watch-dogging inkwells without even knowing what an inkwell is

So... According to IncelTears, sex havers can be incel?
What's next, black KKK members?
full

lmao, anyone that they don't like has now become an incel. Seems legit. Guess we should call any stupid woman a feminist now too.
So... According to IncelTears, sex havers can be incel?
What's next, black KKK members?
full
Uncle Ruckus approves
Seems like it, they are delusional.

Golly! I wish i was an Incel! Then i would have an ex girlfriend! That would be very nice!

incels go on dates now :feelshaha:

i guess incel is now synonymous with being a bad person

it’s a pigeonshit iq fho. I think most people there still can’t figure out what incel means

Anyone know the back story to this?

Chances are the violence didn't just "happen".

Most likely the cunt cheated on him.

Libtards/kikes and coons always love to leave that part out of the story.

And the funny thing is, since these people can get laid, then personality isn't the problem. So they are basically proving the blackpill

I know this incel who is teaching his son to hate women. We need to confiscate children from incels!

If it was a chad being violent foids will think they are just protective and masculine

Why do they keep calling a person who can get into a relationship an “incel”? Is incel now synonymous with “personality” or something?

Last edited:
HAHA I remember that post a woman made on IT saying "my ex boyfriend was an incel" :lul: :lul: :lul:

IT are fucking brainlets

They literally do not use their brain jfl

Why do they keep calling a person who can get into a relationship an “incel”? Is incel now synonymous with “personality” or something?
HAHA I remember that post a woman made on IT saying "my ex boyfriend was an incel" :lul: :lul: :lul:

IT are fucking brainlets
Incel means anything you don't resonate with.

A lot of these people calling everything they don't like incel have known the time before the word incel came into the common lexicon and vaguely know incel means a virgin guy with no hope of attracting a woman.
But they don't care, they think it makes them look cool and caught up with the times to call every guy they don't like an incel.

More proof that normies can be easily brainwashed and have a short, selective memory.

Normies are so stupid. Imagine claiming a literal unpaid sexhaver is an incel because "reasons :soy: :feelstastyman:". They have such a shitty and stubborn bias. Literally willful ignorance.
And the funny thing is, since these people can get laid, then personality isn't the problem. So they are basically proving the blackpill