Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I had a meeting today and I really didn't like the foid manager

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Our team had a long meeting with another department and they brought in a foid manager to make sure what they were saying is correct.

Good God I really hate dealing with foids in the world place.

We are just trying to clarify something and do our job. But every single time she would act in a very dimissive manner and try to insult us for asking. Apparently this shit is beneath her and we are wasting her time asking. Her tone was very condescending and basically she was unhelpful.

Look. We reserved your time for this meeting ok ? I know this shit sounds beneath you but we have a job to do ok? You're getting paid to ensure things run smoothly! So cut the dismissive attitude and let us just get on with this?

I'm glad she left halfway through so we didn't have to deal with her anymore. The other dudes were a lot more cooperative and we're actually helpful.

Women in the workplace really ruin everything.

Foids can't manage shit

Outside

What else can be expected from holes

It could have been worse...