Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a pretty wild and odd dream that i went ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
Before i begin i should mention that this is nothing new to me and that you should take this story with a grain of salt, every dream i have is either a obscure nightmare or just nothingness at all. Also this was a dream, so details can be blurry at best, so let's begin shall we?

The dream starts off with me and my father walking in some city discussing what the kind of oil he needs to buy for his car. We are stopped however by what i could only describe as pure degeneracy. The details are a bit fuzzy but essentially there were a bunch of half naked Korean women talking to each other, one of them (drunk) came over and began harassing us, telling us to come with them. I tell her several times no but she persists and grabs my wrist, i shove her and she falls on her ass. In classic foid fashion the rest form a circle around just me (from what i could tell) and they were getting ready to attack me, the one i shoved is helped up by the others and runs at me.

I think to myself: "SHIT" and in 1 single motion i grab, deploy and hit the one charging at me with a telescopic baton from my jacket, the blow lands on the left side of her face not only instantly knocks her out but also dislodges alot of teeth which fly out of her mouth. At this point i go into a temporary insanity of sorts and completely lose all plot.
Im striking, blocking, dodging, countering, kicking, against all the women attacking me and simultaneously beating the life out of them(quite literally), despite this one manages to kick me in the back of the knees causing me to stumble and fall over. I take a beating for a good 5 seconds from the horde of foids that encircle me before i hear "FUCK THEM UP", i open my eyes and see a 6 dudes running towards the women, the first guys practically jump right into the group and begin beating them. All these dudes were dressed the same: black everything, combat boots, cargo pants, jacket, baseball cap, fingerless wool gloves and sunglasses.
As the first guys fend off the all the foids and begin chasing them, the last guy puts his hand on my shoulder and asks me:"You okay bro?" I slowly get up and nod and he tells me "You gotta get outta here man the cops aren't gonna be happy one bit".

Next thing i know im reading the newspaper on a computer and the very first page i open is of my incident. In it i see 20+ names and pictures of the Korean women that either me or the guys that helped me killed off, but strangely enough i also see 2 other deaths in it, 2 males. Some of the guys were packing and got into a firefight with alot of cops apparently, someone called them but the police instantly began opening fire on them the second they made visual contact.
I scroll further down and see a post by @Emba that the newspaper placed there, under it is written: "The sick ramblings of one of the deceased terrorists".

Flash forward and im trying to see what .co has to think of this, however every single incel site/subreddit/whatever is down, i lean back in my chair and say:" Guess the wheels have been set in motion.."

TLDR: Some whores or something started harrasing me, shit escalated extremely quickly and the media and world goverments said it was a terrorist attack instead of a self defence situation, thus resulting in incels being branded terrorists world wide and forced to go underground.

And that's pretty much it, i would give a 7.5/10 on my dream weirdness rating, i remember dreaming off much odder stuff frankly.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Only read the title. Lucky bastard

You remembered your dream with detail. I don't even remember what I've dreamed most days.

What's more surprising is that you dreamed of @Emba

Sorry son ( @snow duchman ) next time I'll let the oil run dry so we have to walk everywhere you ingratiatefull little bastard! You're not even my genetic son! I'm the dad that "stepped up" (betabuxxed) i never even fucked yer mom! But i did get meals and laundry...

What's more surprising is that you dreamed of @Emba
I lost my fingerless wool gloves in a boating accident.