Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had a relatively normal upbringing and I still managed to end up a failure

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Normal family never in debt. Went to school and college without too many issues. Got a job etc.

Im not rich otherwise I wouldn't be wagecucking. And I'm not well connected otherwise again I wouldn't be wagecucking.

I simply was an average person in terms of upbringing.

Yet in the end I am still a massive failure in the low end position that will never get anywhere in careermaxxing. And even if I got a better job it makes no difference because people just don't like me and that matters a lot.

I didn't slack off either. I cut my video addiction long before I turned into an adult.

So I guess it just shows, my fucking genetics limited me.

In terms of looks, I'm an ugly ass guy who's not tall enough to offset my ugly looks. Therefore every time I talk to people, they think I have a problem and therefore scorn me ruining my social abilities + Confidence. Forget about finding a girl, how can you get one when just about everyone you meet thinks there's a problem with you the moment they see you?

I'm also not in possession of high IQ or talent. The only reason I didn't fail my school is because I sacrificed a lot for it. But thats where it ends. I'm not naturally talented so theres a hard limit of where I can go. And it showed during college when all my peers picked up stuff far faster than me. So as soon as I enter the workforce which is getting more and more competitive, I am getting exposed hard as a fraud. Any sense of achievement I made in the past feels nothing more than a lie.

So i feel like shit because I don't have any excuses for being a failure. I have no circumstances beyond myself to blame. I feel bad for all those who were more talented than me but had the wrong circumstances. Feels like I stole it from them and wasted it coz of my crappy genetics.

I'm tired of blaming myself but thats all I can blame. Or rather I blame being born so mediocre that I fucked up a good situation.

These days my head is so messed up from all these regrets, my thought process is entirely tangled. Can't think straight

Last edited:
Forget about finding a girl, how can you get one when just about everyone you meet thinks there's a problem with you the moment they see you?
This. Absolutely fucking brutal. :feelsbadman:

I too had a great childhood. Our family isn't exactly reach, but we live so much better than average family...
But it doesn't mean shit for females.You are the best or you are no one. You shower her with money 24/7 or you are broke in her eyes, even though she works at McDonald's or Wal-Mart