Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had an extremely detailed lucid dream about having a girlfriend, her cheating on me, and seeing them together on Facebook

G

Guest37263

I had an entire relationship experience in one dream, all the love and intimacy and affection and the feel of her soft silky hair as she lay down on me, then what seemed like only moments later in the dream it skipped to her saying “I’m with another man now sorry” and I was browsing both their facebooks and she was Jenintendo and the guy was Tom Bulwark

These are not real people but those are the Facebook names in my dream

I was going through their pictures MY MIND SIMULATED and just felt piercing sadness

Anyone else have SUPER VIVID dreams about having a girlfriend?

It’s over for lucid dreamercels

Why don't you give them some vanilla latte on your dream?

just cuckmaxx at this point

why don't you just go to sea and buy a wife with your millions of $ tbh.

You should probably try to remember that because that is too vivid not to mean something

You should probably try to remember that because that is too vivid not to mean something
I have had many many extremely vivid dreams of having a girlfriend, sex and love.

Who HASNT had sex dreams Is my question man.

Im sure the faces in my dream I’ve seen somewhere before, but to me they feel like spontaneous illusions my brain just creates.

Getting cucked in dream, you are a cuck dreamer boyo, it's over.

Good bro. Lucid dreams are pretty lifefuel tbh because they are like almost real

Getting cucked dream is lifefuel?

Attachments

• 892F453B-2D3B-4742-BF96-1C53D26DC3A0.jpeg
    892F453B-2D3B-4742-BF96-1C53D26DC3A0.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 56
I often had vivid dreams cuddling with my gf and when I woke up it was the most devastating feeling ever

If that was a lucid dream then what are your nightmares like?

I did have super lucid dream about fucking girls.

Mogs mine tbh

Literally cucked in your own dreams . It doesnt get any worse .