Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had an online exam today and we had to have our cameras on. At a certain point I realized I had my shirt in my mouth.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Damn, it was at a time when most people were finished with their exams already so they would've seen it.

Hope I didn't do anything worse without realizing it. Hope I didn't stick my finger up my nose or something, I'm now paranoid. I do all kinds of shit without thinking, I spend all my time alone in my room so I've developed various unconscious behaviors that I don't stop cause no one would see me anyway.

The exam was like 2 hours and 30 minutes so by the end of it I guess I got too relaxed. The problem is that my brain really has rotted, I experience a lot of Alzheimer-like symptoms (of course it's not that, I'm too young for that), and this shit perfectly exemplifies it. My brain feels so ... numb and in disarray, I keep saying one word instead of another.

Ahh I also forgot to hide my chipped teeth, I have 2 front teeth that are chipped in half and I didn't fix them since I don't go to the dentist during the pandemic and there's no point cause I don't go outside anyway. Now I forgot to hide them.

Last edited:
Damn, it was at a time when most people were finished with their exams already so they would've seen it.

Hope I didn't do anything worse without realizing it. Hope I didn't stick my finger up my nose or something, I'm now paranoid. I do all kinds of shit without thinking, I spend all my time alone in my room so I've developed various unconscious behaviors that I don't stop cause no one would see me anyway.

The exam was like 2 hours and 30 minutes so by the end of it I guess I got too relaxed. The problem is that my brain really has rotten, I experience a lot of Alzheimer-like symptoms (of course it's not that, I'm too young for that), and this shit perfectly exemplifies it. My brain feels so ... numb and in disarray, I keep saying one word instead of another.

Ahh I also forgot to hide my chipped teeth, I have 2 front teeth that are chipped in half and I didn't fix them since I don't go to the dentist during the pandemic and there's no point cause I don't go outside anyway. Now I forgot to hide them.
Fuck, I also chew on my clothing/pencils. Hope that you passed the exam at least, man.

Couldn't you easily cheat on an online exam?

I chew on my clothing aswell :lul: (the neckline) also hoodie strings. This is probably one of the most stupid shit i do when i'm alone. Same story with smokers they always have to have something in their mouth. This is some kind of stimming, comforting yourself by putting things into your mouth. :feelsbadman:

Not when he has to turn his camera on.
alt tab doesnt work?
when I was in grade school I would also chew the collar on my white tshirts a lot. I somehow kicked that habit, I guess because my mom would call it out.

Was it tasty?

I can't imagine the type of shit I'd be doing on a Zoom camera after spending half a decade NEETing. Hiding autism is not like riding a bike, spend enough time alone and it gets more difficult.

I can't imagine the type of shit I'd be doing on a Zoom camera after spending half a decade NEETing. Hiding autism is not like riding a bike, spend enough time alone and it gets more difficult.
Ikr? Didn't even realize how bad it got. And I was in my natural environment too, I could hide it better if I was outside, but I was in my damn room so I got on autopilot.

Ikr? Didn't even realize how bad it got. And I was in my natural environment too, I could hide it better if I was outside, but I was in my damn room so I got on autopilot.
Something evil about this zoom shit. You have to put on a facade in your own bedroom now. Soon, you'll have to take a shit on camera.

I used to chew on my balaclava as a kid. My parents were wondering why their stupid child would do this.
Autism

No, just kept my face warm in the winters.
That word always makes me thing of Baklava. Which I ate today, coincidentally. Ate a whole god damn pack, dad bought it for me and it was the good kind. Damn I love Baklava, fattening though.

That word always makes me thing of Baklava. Which I ate today, coincidentally. Ate a whole god damn pack, dad bought it for me and it was the good kind. Damn I love Baklava, fattening though.
Well at least you had a tasty lunch. Sometimes, a good meal can really make a day more bearable.

Only women are able to do in public or on camera without getting flak for it. When they do it it just goes unquestioned and everyone just accepts it and acts like it's normal.

Only women are able to do in public or on camera without getting flak for it. When they do it it just goes unquestioned and everyone just accepts it and acts like it's normal.

Same story with smokers they always have to have something in their mouth.
I need a smoking tomboy qt to give her my big cagerette. :feelsEhh:

over for shirtchewingcel

Same had a test today think I did good