Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had another blackout.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Fucking electricity when out again!
I calmly finished my sandwich after I grabbed a flashlight.

It wasn't even raining hard!

I was planning on watching a movie on my computer. But because of thunder have it unplugged. Now I'm afraid to plug it in after the rain stops.

Luckily the e-bastards got it back on quickly for a change. 30 minutes instead of three days.

This is why I like flashlights. And now 5v battery packs to charge phone.

America. Yeah. Only gonna get worse...

what movie buddo boyo

LFL thought you had blackout from alcohol

LFL thought you had blackout from alcohol
I wish lol!
I have had them but always wake up in bed. I've even ridden my bicycle miles in a blackout and woke up safe. Strange.
I used to worry about pissing off people while blacked out. I did once try to fuck a lesbian or two! At different times. Lol.
Rejected but not arrested!
+++
On one I remember going to and riding away from her house. I was told the rest later.

On the other I remember fondling her leg and then getting pushed into a glass table and getting cut. When I woke up I was told more details.

Last edited:
I wish lol!
I have had them but always wake up in bed. I've even ridden my bicycle miles in a blackout and woke up safe. Strange.
I used to worry about pissing off people while blacked out. I did once try to fuck a lesbian or two! At different times. Lol.
Rejected but not arrested!
+++
On one I remember going to and riding away from her house. I was told the rest later.

On the other I remember fondling her leg and then getting pushed into a glass table and getting cut. When I woke up I was told more details.
I've gotten banned from a bar and don't remember anything.
I only drink alone.

However, I've been almost a week without drinking. I've had to find other copes

I've gotten banned from a bar and don't remember anything.
I only drink alone.

However, I've been almost a week without drinking. I've had to find other copes
I find it hard to limit myself when drinking. I live so far away from booze I have to buy a lot to make it worth the trouble.

For a few years I made my own hard cider. I wasn't great but it was about ~>15% alcohol. It took about 1/3 gallon each time.

Btw. Today my neighbor has a blackout instead of me! Lol.