Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had lunch with a Femoid today

BabyFacedIncel

BabyFacedIncel

"Just take a shower and get a haircut"
-
At my work I had to ask her a bunch of things yesterday and today I seen her at tim hortians and she waited in line behind me and hit my shoulder. For some reason her stuff came first (Femoid privilege) She sat down at a table and I just took my stuff and went to her table and said "Can I sit here?" She said "Sure you can" Then we talked and had an almost normal conversation.

Oh I left one part out, she is 42 years old, little bit overweight, east indian. But I am NOT complaining. The best part though? Walking back with her, and another femoid at our job saw us walking in the distance. I feel like that may have upped my status from a 0 to a 0.2 out of 10.

I mean yeah, I see other guys at my work going to lunch with the hot young Femoids but hey for me this is pretty awesome.

did she shit on the floor?

She did not shit on the floor that im aware of

nice job man. i'd unironically love to get the inhibition to be able to converse normally with a female outside of my family.

You've earned the honor to buy her coffee now. Good job.

nice job man. i'd unironically love to get the inhibition to be able to converse normally with a female outside of my family.

Like I just posted earlier, start by talking to random people around you about whatever. Once you do this AY LOT (blaha voice) your inhibition will fade away. I went from phone-phobic to be able to start chatting with random people without getting nervous in a year.

Look at you ascending like 2%, OP.

Congrats OP hope it works out for you

Maybe if you get lucky she will let you wash her feet.