Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had panic attacks in class

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
...where I used to run out of the class when I heard some bad noise.
People around me looked me like an alien or like I was just acting.

I was isolated and gymcel.at the time with no friends; I was the laughing stock of the class because I was too aware and I walked with gymcel posture with arm flexed and pushed on my body.
Also I always checked in the mirror/phone and you can'lt act like this even if you're an 8/10...( I'm 2.5PSL and 5'8").
Also I was obsessed with hair and sometime I cut my hair leaving some bald patches on my head.

Also I was nervous smiling all the time even if there wasn't anything funny; the first year I had some episodea where I had uncontrollable laughter for stupid reason...I couldn't resist from laughing.
Also when people talked to me I wasn't quick in replying and I looked at them.with a blank stare.

Therapist told me its not autism but just OCD; I really don't know but I feel depressed to look at others lives.

Panic attacks? Are you a woman or something?

Therapist told me its not autism but just OCD; I really don't know but I feel depressed to look at others lives.
Are you from the US or a country that has autismbuxx?

...where I used to run out of the class when I heard some bad noise.
People around me looked me like an alien or like I was just acting.

I was isolated and gymcel.at the time with no friends; I was the laughing stock of the class because I was too aware and I walked with gymcel posture with arm flexed and pushed on my body.
Also I always checked in the mirror/phone and you can'lt act like this even if you're an 8/10...( I'm 2.5PSL and 5'8").
Also I was obsessed with hair and sometime I cut my hair leaving some bald patches on my head.

Also I was nervous smiling all the time even if there wasn't anything funny; the first year I had some episodea where I had uncontrollable laughter for stupid reason...I couldn't resist from laughing.
Also when people talked to me I wasn't quick in replying and I looked at them.with a blank stare.

You need to stop fidgeting so much. Also normies get really confused and then mad when you have any nervous or uncontrollable laughter as a sub 8 male.

woman moment.