Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had to call the cops on a crackwhore while I was at work and the cops laughed at me

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
This withered meth addled bitch said she was going to murder me and refused to leave the premises. When the cops showed up they said, "You're really scared of her? Haha". This bullshit belief that women are harmless and can do no wrong needs to stop. Even though she's smaller than me, she was obviously insane and she could have easily stabbed me or hit me with a pipe. Imagine if I told a female I was going to stomp on her chest and rip her heart out (the exact words the crackwhore said to me), I'd probably be in prison getting raped by thugmaxxing simps.

I hope cops and the bitch die painfully

They underestimate her power level.

This withered meth addled bitch said she was going to murder me and refused to leave the premises. When the cops showed up they said, "You're really scared of her? Haha". This bullshit belief that women are harmless and can do no wrong needs to stop. Even though she's smaller than me, she was obviously insane and she could have easily stabbed me or hit me with a pipe. Imagine if I told a female I was going to stomp on her chest and rip her heart out (the exact words the crackwhore said to me), I'd probably be in prison getting raped by thugmaxxing simps.
It do be like that

cops are zogbots, useless fucks

Fuck them. If it wasn't the foid they'd find something else to make fun of you for.
If Chad called them they'd thank him.

You did the right thing, she could have done anything to you.

There is not meth in your basement

Only females can be tormented what are you faggot bro? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::reeeeee::feelsclown::feelsclown:

File a complaint. And next time record it.

cops are just organised thugs tbh

Odd that the left is against cops since they always protect them like the bluepilled cucks they are.

Odd that the left is against cops since they always protect them like the bluepilled cucks they are.
Twitteroids don't think about what they are saying. They just mindlessly parrot opinions that get alot of retweets/likes

The popo protocol is to work for chads. foids.and to protect themselves.
If that foid crackhead made one menacing move against them they would empty their guns into her, but in their eyes you are lower than her.

Also , the smarter cops see everyone around them as enemies until proven otherwise.

Cops are cucks. If she did try to kill you then once you defended yourself YOU would be going to jail or prison, and she'd be allowed to walk the streets freely

Here in SF, if you defend yourself and kick a hobo's ass, YOU get in trouble. The cops side with the hobos, the city leaders, the DA, the libtards, everyone.

You get assaulted by a hobo, thats YOUR fault.

Twitteroids don't think about what they are saying. They just mindlessly parrot opinions that get alot of retweets/likes
They're useful idiots to push the leftist agenda.