Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i had to use google to remember what my age is

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i was filling today some form and i needed to write my age (which is 23).... i legit didnt know. all my life was the same shit, i cant tell a different between me now to me when i was 16. same mindset same mental problems same shitty situations, only alot worse ofcourse. because if youve been born subhuman, everything will be the same no matter what.
i didnt fucking know my age seriously like wtf. i was sure its 22 or 23 or 24, maybe 21. my life is so fucking meaningless, nothing is important about me
had to fucking google "age calculators"
ffs
over af

Same bro I keep forgetting what time or day is it
Time flies past us and we dont even notice

Bad memory mogs me.

Only my recent memory is shitty.

I legit don't keep track anymore pointless

It is pointless anyway bro,why would you care

My birthday is in 4 days. I never had a birthday party I just buy a bottle of good whiskey and drink myself to sleep alone.

My birthday is in 4 days. I never had a birthday party I just buy a bottle of good whiskey and drink myself to sleep alone.
Mine is in like 2 weeks and it’s so depressing waiting for it since I know I’m gonna be alone as always in my room probably having a breakdown and reminding myself how useless I am, thinking about what could’ve been if I wasn’t this way.

It's over for alzheimercels

I will most likely lost track. i would already forget it if it wasnt my family remind me

Time flies so quickly but in the moment it feels so slow.

fuck age man i dont want to live anymore

That is some crazy shit, man.