Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I hang out with ugly dudes but never give them pussy cause Chad only TeeHee"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Cancer to your eyes

Fucking whore, she owes them sex

i'm so kind i let them pay my dinner while i text with chad and them leave them with blueballs omg i'm so kind i boosted their self-esteem

To think that these men will look back in their 80s at her and wonder if there was something.

The comments under that reddit post sicken me. So many encouraging her and many others simping for her pussy.

Here's one of the Reddit comments that stood out: "I had a friend in high school who always dated guys below her standard. She wasn't stunningly beautiful, prettier than average but nothing special. Her reasoning? She claimed that these guys treated her like a princess, they treated her much better than other guys because they were so grateful to have her. They would do anything to keep her because she was so out of their league. She treated them like crap and used them and they took it like dogs because they didn't want her to dump them. She was a shallow bitch."

THIS RIGHT HERE is EXACTLY why we hate foids. They know we are subhuman and will never get pussy, so she hangs some roast beef hanging on the end of a stick attached to a dog for it to chase, and the dog is doing everything it can to get the roast beef, even though the foid knows the dog will NEVER get it unless it is on its knees and begging for it.

FUCK FOIDS.
Cancer to your eyes

Also, you know which group treats their foids like princesses the most?

It's Rice.

It makes sense why we Rice aren't manly enough. We're too fucking pussy.

ragefuel thread

To think that these men will look back in their 80s at her and wonder if there was something.
:feelsrope:

I sincerely hope by then they know they were just whores all along and nothing more.
Cancer to your eyes

The worst part is she's probably ugly as fuck yet simps are gassing her up like no tomorrow
Blackpil doesn't lie, guys go for looksmatch, if these "ugly" guys are after her means she is ugly herself.

Fucking cunt. I hope she burns in hell

i'm so kind i let them pay my dinner while i text with chad and them leave them with blueballs omg i'm so kind i boosted their self-esteem
They know we are subhuman and will never get pussy, so she hangs some roast beef hanging on the end of a stick attached to a dog for it to chase, and the dog is doing everything it can to get the roast beef, even though the foid knows the dog will NEVER get it unless it is on its knees and begging for it.

FUCK FOIDS.

It's as if having a pussy makes them feel unique.

My guess is this roastie hit the wall and is trying to cope with being passed over by chad for some prime stacy

Sounds like a larp though.

For hookups, foids are extremely strict and unforgiving regarding their mate choices. For betabuxxing, they might waive some physical requirements for money. But for hookups? No fucking way.

Which one of you niggas wrote that?

Thread fish hooks thru her eyes then fill her throat with gun powder and light that fucking fuse it would be the most beautiful sight to see watching her go boom pop ooze.

The comments are so fucking cucked JFL

Dude, the title is wrong.

"Yeah but see I never really dated these men, I made it quite clear I just wanted to hook up, maybe a few times but never anything romantic. I just wanted to give them a good time and move on, hopefully with them having a little boost to their confidence. "

Gold for m'lady? A crumb of pussy in return, m'lady?

wait, does she give them pussy or not? it sounds like she does

Sounds like a larp though.

For hookups, foids are extremely strict and unforgiving regarding their mate choices. For betabuxxing, they might waive some physical requirements for money. But for hookups? No fucking way.

Which one of you niggas wrote that?

If I just bought her one more dinner or drove her to her boyfriend's house one more time, she might have fallen for me :soy:

:feelsrope:

I sincerely hope by then they know they were just whores all along and nothing more.

The worst part is she's probably ugly as fuck yet simps are gassing her up like no tomorrow
Blackpil doesn't lie, guys go for looksmatch, if these "ugly" guys are after her means she is ugly herself.
This tbh

2/10 landwhales get told they're gorgeous all the time by cucks who mog us.

Beyond over

Bitch should be punched in the teeth

"I string along ugly men so they give me extra goodies and ill never give them anything in return despite eluding to"

Edit: oh wow, thank you for the award, it’s the first award I’ve ever gotten on Reddit. I did NOT expect this to get so much attention, again I was really just screaming into the void.