Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hardcore looksmaxxed for a full year and haven't ascended, anyone else?

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
I took a break from incel forums after /r/braincels got banned and tried to ascend, I changed almost everything I could about myself and still didn't ascend. Just a summary for anyone wondering:
  1. I lost an insane amount of weight because fatcel is volcel BMI 34 --> 21.2 100 pounds lost 5'11 barefoot 6' in shoes. I have a big frame and sharp jaw and can literally see my ribs now, I didn't get any loose skin for anyone wondering about the weightloss btw because of autophagy and collagen
  2. Got laser eye surgery so I don't have to wear glasses anymore.
  3. Started buying more designer clothes (I could always afford them I just didn't want to spend on them before) balenciaga, versace, canada goose, rolex etc... styling better as well
  4. Got my ears pierced and started wearing fuckboy earrings, got my hair bleached and pretty much changed/upgraded every facet of myself visually.
  5. Got a botox injection to reduce jaw asymmetry, probably want to get a filler at some point.
  6. Get my eyebrows and everything maintained, skincare max x100 lightened my skin at least 3 - 4 shades
I'm still invisible jfc and still get no tinder matches not even from gold diggers, just give up if you aren't white tbh also got rejected again a few times this year and will be alone on valentines day again. what I suspect is that none of the other shit matters because I just don't have facial harmony or I have too much facial asymmetry or a bad side profile or whatever, but face> all but anyways I've exhausted all of my options and have basically nothing to show for it.

Did anyone else try to looksmax this hard? How far did you get? The only physical contact I got from a foid was when she tried to hug me but I'm autisimo from all the years of virginity and impulsively shoved my arms out to try and block her JFC its over even if you improve physically you will lack mentally or if you have the mental capacity something will just always be lacking jfc jfc jfc.

I just get PISSED whenever people talk about incels online and the stereotype is some overweight guy who dressed like a neckbeard it's so annoying I have literally become the antithesis to that and still never ascended

Last edited:
Beyond over if looksmaxxing didn't end your inceldom

Sounds like you made yourself look pretty gay no offense. It's over. Looksmaxxing is a joke without a surgeon who really knows what thy're doing.

>got my ears pierced

why? it looks gay as fuck

Sounds like you made yourself look pretty gay no offense. It's over. Looksmaxxing is a joke without a surgeon who really knows what thy're doing.

This is another thing I suspect is that people think I'm too high maintenance when they look at me because I really keep track of everything now my nails don't even get past a certain length - all this self-care has completely consumed my life

A lot of times foids can tell if it's fraudulent. That is after all what they evolved to do.

>got my ears pierced

why? it looks gay as fuck
usher-stud-earrings.jpg

I was/am trying to lightskinmaxx

dude braincels got banned in like september

This is another thing I suspect is that people think I'm too high maintenance when they look at me because I really keep track of everything now my nails don't even get past a certain length - all this self-care has completely consumed my life
They definitely think you're a gay metrosexual bro. Unless you're an ogre at baseline.

dude braincels got banned in like september

I don't remember the timeline exactly but I started this whole adventure last February maybe it was earlier then but I remember taking time off the forums

Averagecel is a thing for a reason

they can smell that you cnanged to much , and people throw whys and is it for foids? around all the time

i will just thugmax for all i care , get dreadlocks again , some tattos , look how it goes

jfl at tryharding when only your height and face ( things you cant change ) matters

woman want "natural chads / thugs , not some faker .

You didn’t keep up with the rates of inflation of women’s expectations. 2020 standards are 15% higher than 2019. If you aren’t having surgeries every year you aren’t keeping up with the rate of inflation on female expectations. You’d be fine in 2017, but it’s 2020 where minimum height is 6’2 and tall is 6’4+ and a 7/10 face is alright when 8/10 is cute (BF material) also you must have an exotic pet, vacation destination, a plane in pic, and verified active social media with at least a 1000 active followers. This is just the minimum, remember women don’t want “garbage dick” and know what they are worth.

Thats not hardcore, hardcore is lefort 3 despite being a meme. go on .me and ask for advice

Foids can see through the softmaxxing you did. They know that it's a cover up for bad facial features and facial structure.

You might be above average looking but if you are sub 8, it's over for you buddy boyo
full

You didn’t keep up with the rates of inflation of women’s expectations. 2020 standards are 15% higher than 2019. If you aren’t having surgeries every year you aren’t keeping up with the rate of inflation on female expectations. You’d be fine in 2017, but it’s 2020 where minimum height is 6’2 and tall is 6’4+ and a 7/10 face is alright when 8/10 is cute (BF material) also you must have an exotic pet, vacation destination, a plane in pic, and verified active social media with at least a 1000 active followers. This is just the minimum, remember women don’t want “garbage dick” and know what they are worth.

beyond over

I've always been 'in shape', ie. lean/muscular decent athletics. My skin and hair don't give a fuck about any of that, they decided to rot 50 years too soon.

I took a break from incel forums after /r/braincels got banned and tried to ascend, I changed almost everything I could about myself and still didn't ascend. Just a summary for anyone wondering:
  1. I lost an insane amount of weight because fatcel is volcel BMI 34 --> 21.2 100 pounds lost 5'11 barefoot 6' in shoes. I have a big frame and sharp jaw and can literally see my ribs now, I didn't get any loose skin for anyone wondering about the weightloss btw because of autophagy and collagen
  2. Got laser eye surgery so I don't have to wear glasses anymore.
  3. Started buying more designer clothes (I could always afford them I just didn't want to spend on them before) balenciaga, versace, canada goose, rolex etc... styling better as well
  4. Got my ears pierced and started wearing fuckboy earrings, got my hair bleached and pretty much changed/upgraded every facet of myself visually.
  5. Got a botox injection to reduce jaw asymmetry, probably want to get a filler at some point.
  6. Get my eyebrows and everything maintained, skincare max x100 lightened my skin at least 3 - 4 shades
I'm still invisible jfc and still get no tinder matches not even from gold diggers, just give up if you aren't white tbh also got rejected again a few times this year and will be alone on valentines day again. what I suspect is that none of the other shit matters because I just don't have facial harmony or I have too much facial asymmetry or a bad side profile or whatever, but face> all but anyways I've exhausted all of my options and have basically nothing to show for it.

Did anyone else try to looksmax this hard? How far did you get? The only physical contact I got from a foid was when she tried to hug me but I'm autisimo from all the years of virginity and impulsively shoved my arms out to try and block her JFC its over even if you improve physically you will lack mentally or if you have the mental capacity something will just always be lacking jfc jfc jfc.

I just get PISSED whenever people talk about incels online and the stereotype is some overweight guy who dressed like a neckbeard it's so annoying I have literally become the antithesis to that and still never ascended
that's fucking extreme bro, are you like Hrithik Roshan tier now? it sounds like it and if you have autism you should still get tinder matches

Well at least you tried your best.

Dude, can't change your race. Over.

Looksmaxxing = Going from a 3/10 to a 3.1/10