[Blackpill] I hardly see ugly people working in the mall these days

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon and proud
-
There was a time when I used to see ugly people working as clerks at the shopping mall. This was back in the 90s, the world pre social media and broadband internet. But I don't see a single ugly person working there anymore. Everyone is around normie tier and above. Foids can use fake up to fraud their way into the job, but ugly men don't have the same leverage. Ugly guys have literally been obliterated from jobs that involve customer interaction. They only hire people with trendy hairstyles, tattoos and usually younger than 30. Now that VHS and DVD stores have been extinct it has become harder for incel-tier guys to find a job. Video game stores are next, foids are already taking over that too.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

M0DCEL
-
There was a time when I used to see ugly people working as clerks at the shopping mall. This was back in the 90s, the world pre social media and broadband internet. But I don't see a single ugly person working there anymore. Everyone is around normie tier and above. Foids can use fake up to fraud their way into the job, but ugly men don't have the same leverage. Ugly guys have literally been obliterated from jobs that involve customer interaction. They only hire people with trendy hairstyles, tattoos and usually younger than 30. Now that VHS and DVD stores have been extinct it has become harder for incel-tier guys to find a job. Video game stores are next, foids are already taking over that too.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Major
-
I've noticed this too. Behind the scenes ugly men are Ldaring. I no longer question this, really.

MSCW

MSCW

facially challenged
-
I barely see ugly guys outside. I guess they're roting at home.

suckdick

suckdick

Officer
-
Incels are only good for some office jobs where nobody needs to look at them, preferably in some corner behind big screens so stacy or normie wouldn't accidentally see him. Or some hard dirty jobs for which normie don't even know it exist

wasted12years

wasted12years

Veteran
-
Yes indeed. The ones who are ugly are usually over 40. There's no young ugly person at my grocery store.

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Admiral
-
Same, all I see is makeup frauding foids in those places.

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

Recruit
-
The mall is the biggest normie hive, normalfags dont want to see subhumans like us

mike wazowski

mike wazowski

Recruit
-
malls are during out tbh, my local one has many stores closed in it but back in 2009 it was packed

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

Recruit
-
I hate it because you see so many teenage couples
I honestly envy teens my age who have friends going to the mall aswell, reminds me of my former friends who left me and how they hanged out all the time without me, excluding me

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
im by FAR the ugliest person at my cashier job. it is just a small store, and I am only hired for lack of other people who apply. whenever they get someone, literally anyone else hired, I go down to like half a day per week of hours. they literally hate me, and all the customers talk about how bad I am at customer service and how I am rude and all this other shit. when all I do is try and do my job good. failio effect is brutal

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Life is such a cruel joke
-
malls are chad and stacy infested places, no place for incels or unattractive ppl in general, i avoid them at all costs

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
If they're smart they're becoming NEETs

RollD20

RollD20

Waiting for wizard powers.
-
People won't buy unnecessary shit if the people selling it weren't good to look at.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
i do see them but ugly people usually vanish quickly from their positions, probably their peers hating on them

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Blackpilled.
-
Most females have destroyed society.