Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate americans

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Fuck you and your flag.

I hate how Americans wipe their ass they are smelly

I want to get out of this shithole.

I'm American and I approve this message.
Worst country on earth culturally speaking.

Death to America (in red alert 2)

capital of degeneracy

You probably live in some third world shithole

HOW CAN SHE SLAP!?

I hope Iran nukes cuckmerica

Death to Amerika the great satan

I don't mind em, they seem to be sinking though. Too many dog shit part time jobs that don't pay proper wages and tons of inner city ghettos.

Yrah! Fluck mercoa!

Even though I was born in this shithole Jew controlled country I don't identify as being an "American".

My race is my nation.

I hate my country too. It's the most overrated piece of shit on the Earth

Some Americans are okay but America can still die

I hate how Americans wipe their ass they are smelly
They dont
FD8A8D2A 78D8 494A 8568 95FB6124C9D2

Want to burn USA flag, but gave no cute adorable loli waifu of culture. And lonely fag burning flag is lame for all world to show

live here but shit country tbh

I hate Americans online, such assholes and annoying motherfuckers.

Only because of the US
Trump is based compared to the feminist cucks communists that rule my country. 3,5% of unemployment vs 15% here (and going up again). I rather be American x20 times than being in this shithole that is Spain.

Trump is based compared to the feminist cucks communists that rule my country. 3,5% of unemployment vs 15% here (and going up again). I rather be American x20 times than being in this shithole that is Spain.
Jews rule your country, not Trump

Trump is not based at all trump is one of them lol

Kushner is the elder son of the former real-estate developer Charles Kushner, the son of Jewish immigrants from the USSR, and is married to Ivanka Trump, President Trump's daughter and fellow advisor.

americans are not even americans, they're immigrants from european,african and asian countries mixed together

Cope. Europe is getting worse and much more cucked.
Not really. America is the land of the delusional. "Muh free speech!" they cry, when no living soul actually believes in free speech. At least Europeans from all corners of the political spectrum still has the balls to crack down on so called free speech without being hypocrites about it.

Wrong side won the Cold war
I want my state mandated gf NOW

JFL it's 2020 and your country still has a fucking queen....
Your stupid neutered peasant ass can't even get a gun..... didn't they pass laws to ban knives too? :feelskek::feelskek:

You can suck dick my man.
The problem is not the americans. Only the parasites around them.

Lmao. UK. Not that much better tbh. But I'm from the north and its not as cucked as London.

:soy:
You wanna go rounds bucko?! im fixing to go rounds...!! you don't diss my boy @MSCW
tbh the American people are seriously fucking brainwashed but so are the people in your country

Everything about the US is a parody and a joke. I can’t take US seriously. UK is full of the most snobbiest people though and have a huge superiority complex, but in reality it’s full of drunken retards.

I don't Whorica but I do believe it's an overrated country.

Based. Fuck America.

One of the worst countries for incels.