Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate antifa more than soyboys and cucks

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
All they do is go around breaking everything and punching everyone who disagrees with them "he's a NAZI", plus they're filthy cowards who are afraid of showing their faces. I'm so happy when in riots they get arrested, hit with police batons or shot with rubber bullets :feelskek:

All they do is go around breaking everything and punching everyone who disagrees with them "he's a NAZI", plus they're filthy cowards who are afraid of showing their faces. I'm so happy when in riots they get arrested, hit with police batons or shot with rubber bullets :feelskek:
Too bad in many Western countries they are defacto supported by the governments as they are seen as foot soldiers against the right wing.

Antifa sucks, they were obstacles in my punkmaxxing. As gentleman of culture, I was nazi punk, no degenerate, and had to deal with antifa degenerates everywhere

Antifa is the definition of soyboys and cucks

They're fucking Anarcho-Communists. They will NEVER have real clout.

ANARCHIST COMMUNISM U GUIS! Fucking morons.

Antifa sucks, they were obstacles in my punkmaxxing. As gentleman of culture, I was nazi punk, no degenerate, and had to deal with antifa degenerates everywhere
Nazis are more chill.

Antifa are soyboys and cucks. There is video evidence of this.

Antifa are incels in denial

They're fucking Anarcho-Communists. They will NEVER have real clout.

ANARCHIST COMMUNISM U GUIS! Fucking morons.
Fuckin meme ideologies. The funny thing is anarchoprimitivism makes more sense.

JFL. i knew of a nigga that tried antifamaxxing to get liberal pussy. didnt work out too well.

I'm so happy when in riots they get arrested, hit with police batons or shot with rubber bullets :feelskek:
Look how they are beaten in the Battle of Berkeley by a group of nationalists, it's very lifefuel to see that ngl.

Antifa are the biggest soyboys ever
"but muh fascism! but muh alt-right nazis"
Shut the fuck up cucks

They're a bunch of cowardly soyboys who hide behind bandannas and veils while sucker punching people and getting away with it thanks to daddy's money. They should be lined up and shot.