Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate being an Incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Nothing worse than being an incel, nothing worse than being an ugly brown piece of shit recessed chin, disgusting sewer rat eye area, huge bulbous nosed Incel. You cant complain in this situation otherwise you're called entitled, while foids are entitled to workplace diversity, feminism, abortions, and millions of dollars to help women live easier lives while they complain on twitter to there 200k followers about women somehow being "mistreated". If you had any retreat from the world such as the internet, 4chan, movies, comics they are ruined by women pushing more diversity and other nonsense. Pretty much every medium of entertainment is ruined apart from Anime (the fandom is horrible).

They let trannies get free surgeries, but us recessed Incels with underbites won't even get any money to fix it. And most of us here, who hate the situation can't even vent without everything being taken literally, we also have degenerates and a Brazilian neet stalking us all the time. Also, the blackpill will always make sure I'm unhappy, I can't even talk to women realizing I would be in her bedroom fucking her if I looked like a male model or even resembled a human.

Nothing worse than being an incel, nothing worse than being an ugly brown piece of shit recessed chin, disgusting sewer rat eye area, huge bulbous nosed Incel. You cant complain in this situation otherwise you're called entitled, while foids are entitled to workplace diversity, feminism, abortions, and millions of dollars to help women live easier lives while they complain on twitter to there 200k followers about women somehow being "mistreated". If you had any retreat from the world such as the internet, 4chan, movies, comics they are ruined by women pushing more diversity and other nonsense. Pretty much every medium of entertainment is ruined apart from Anime (the fandom is horrible).

They let trannies get free surgeries, but us recessed Incels with underbites won't even get any money to fix it. And most of us here, who hate the situation can't even vent without everything being taken literally, we also have degenerates and a Brazilian neet stalking us all the time. Also, the blackpill will always make sure I'm unhappy, I can't even talk to women realizing I would be in her bedroom fucking her if I looked like a male model or even resembled a human.
I don’t think anyone likes being an incel. The fact that society hates us doesnt help either.

As a man, you learn that life is unfair very quickly. The response to that is what separates men from children.

As a man, you learn that life is unfair very quickly. The response to that is what separates men from children.
I didnt reach the plateau of a man, because I didn't reach checkpoints such as having sex with a woman. Even when Im well into my thirties i'll probably be a "man child"

I didnt reach the plateau of a man, because I didn't reach checkpoints such as having sex with a woman. Even when Im well into my thirties i'll probably be a "man child"

I can't blame you, the women of today are evil man. It's hard finding the right women and the wrong one will steal all your energy and leave you for the next best thing. This is why I make sure I have self-respect and I have something going for me in life in hopes that I somehow find a self-respecting woman one day. Even though I haven't been good at it so far....

It´s piece of shit life. I hate myself.

Made me laugh, sorry, but it's all true. I feel for you bro.

We're not living, just existing. :feelsbadman:

Screenshot?

My life too it is a living nightmare in the deepest part of hell

I can't blame you, the women of today are evil man. It's hard finding the right women and the wrong one will steal all your energy and leave you for the next best thing. This is why I make sure I have self-respect and I have something going for me in life in hopes that I somehow find a self-respecting woman one day. Even though I haven't been good at it so far....

Bluepill GrAYcel Cope

Jfl @ finding the right woman:feelskek:

Idk why they keep letting in members like this

Alright, what are your motivations in life then?

Motivation?

Are you fucking serious?

I ldar play vids and contemplate sui every other hour there’s no motivation it’s over

Whatever GrAYcel keep looking for your NAWALT

Just keep your bluepill copes to yourself
A bit rude. But greycels are definitely suspicious

It’ll be another asshole spewing bluepill bullshit then film a fucking movie about this site afterwards
I hate those guys, acting like they're hacking, when they make an account on a public forum. And they dont even bother to look at the scientific blackpill, and paint us as fucking terrorists.

Bro EVERY incel hates being one. It's what got us all together as a community! We look out for each other!

Ummmm...... Maybe just don't be an incel then? XD

I love being incel! :feelstastyman: