Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being an ugly manlet

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Just seeing my face reflection pisses me off.

Opening webcam accidentally and seeing my face pisses me off.

I fucking hate standing next to anyone thats average height or tall, especially tall women. Its just a reminder of my sub-humanity

Just fucking hate how subhuman I look.

How the fuck do unattractive people get over this? I dont see how that could ever be possible to get over such a thing.

Maybe you can if your focused on materialism and toys and gadgets and whatever else, but for me, materialism doesn't do shit for me, I cant distract myself with empty consoooomption, I'll never be a consoooomer, my money in the bank will rot from inflation every year and I still wont consoom for the sake of consoomer some new shitty consooomer product.

The worst experience is when I see people, a tall guy, a tall girl, and they both height mog me, and im standing next to them, I feel like such a subhuman. Its one thing to be height mogged by a guy, but to be height mogged by a COUPLE, it is simply on another level of mental damage being done to me.

The most frustrating part about all of this is THAT I DIDNT FUCKING CHOSE ANY OF IT, I HAD NO SAY IN IT, THIS IS MY FUCKING SHITTY SUBHUMAN GENETICS, AND THERES NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Getting heightmogged by a foid does irreversible mental damage to men. You're not safe from this type of mogging unless you're at least 6'3" and even then you'll get mogged by a few women during your life.
Imagine being a 6'7" Chad. You'd be virtually unmoggable IRL.

Last edited:
Getting heightmogged by a foid does irreversible mental damage to men. You're not safe from this type of mogging unless you're at least 6'3".

avoid being mogged by never going outside

Blame your parents, specifically your mother as she's the one who chose to bring a subhuman into this world

If you are genetic garbage,it's over you.Nothing will change.I hate being myself.

333B57F0 2B41 40FD BF55 6542B10F6178

Getting heightmogged by a foid does irreversible mental damage to men. You're not safe from this type of mogging unless you're at least 6'3" and even then you'll get mogged by a few women during your life.

It does.

But its worse when there is a COUPLE together and they both height mog you. That is what does the real fucking damage. A tall woman on her own, yes, its bad, but its not as bad when its a COUPLE TOGETHER and standing next to you. It is then, when you, as a single ugly manlet on your own, stand next to a TALL COUPLE who both height mog you. Holding hands, their bodies close to each other, while you stand alone like the ugly subhuman manlet you are.

Remember that ugly womanlets are getting creampied and living the fullest while preaching "muh patriarchy". This the morality of women

Blame your parents, specifically your mother as she's the one who chose to bring a subhuman into this world
Men with tall mothers are the luckiest men in the world. Your mother's height is just as if not more important than your father's height.
If your mom is at least 5'7" you'll probably reach 5'11"+ even if your dad is not 5'11"+.

Last edited:

I used to hate my mother over that ngl
Men with tall mothers are the luckiest men in the world. Your mother's height is just as if not more important than your father's height.
If your mom is at least 5'7" you'll probably reach 5'11"+ even if your dad is not 5'11"+.

I knew a chadlite whose mother was 5'10" and his father was 5'5" jfl .He got his mom's height lucky bastard.

Last edited:
I used to hate my mother over that ngl
My mom is 4'10 :feelsrope:

I knew a chadlite whose mother was 5'10" and his father was 5'5" jfl
Your mom's height is very important. I know so many short guys with much taller dads and they all have short moms. My cousin is 5'2". His dad is 5'10" and was probably 5'11" in his prime, but his mom is around 4'10".

On average, men are 5.5" taller than than their mother. If your mom is 5'0", you'll probably end up in the 5'4" - 5'7 range, but you might get lucky and be closer 5'10" if not 6'0", but it's rare. You might also get gigacucked and end up closer to your mother's height.

Last edited:
There are tall guys here who are unsatisfied and feel the same hopelessness that you do.

Some people aren't happy no matter with what they have. Always wanting more. I know it sounds bluepill but it's the truth.

Your mom's height is very important. I know so many short guys with much taller dads and they always have short moms. My cousin is 5'2". His dad is 5'10" and was probably 5'11" in his prime, but his mom is around 4'10".

I don't wanna hate my mom but this is brutal

It really is a pain in the ass.

There are tall guys here who are unsatisfied and feel the same hopelessness that you do.

Some people aren't happy no matter with what they have. Always wanting more. I know it sounds bluepill but it's the truth.

Cope.They would immediately feel better next to subhumans.

Cope.They would immediately feel better next to subhumans.
Tallfags would instarope if they suddenly lost their height. Height is extremely important for your mental wellbeing as a man.

Stop the negativity and take example of Jonathan.
He is a dwarf, 4'11 56kg.
To find success, you need to;

• Gym and hold the frame
  • Be a decent human being (very important)
  • Post pictures of yourself, your daughter and stranger kids online
  • Give support to your online bros. They suffer from the same syndrome but still, together we would make it.

Attachments

• Wolverine Workout (Deadlifts)-dIg2K4m2Q98.mp4
    8.6 MB
Your mom's height is very important. I know so many short guys with much taller dads and they all have short moms. My cousin is 5'2". His dad is 5'10" and was probably 5'11" in his prime, but his mom is around 4'10".

On average, men are 5.5" taller than than their mother. If your mom is 5'0", you'll probably end up in the 5'4" - 5'7 range, but you might get lucky and be closer 5'10" if not 6'0", but it's rare. You might also get gigacucked and end up closer to your mother's height.
My mom was 5'6.5" and my father was 5'9.5" but I still ended up being 5'9.25" :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

same I hate being like this

My mom was 5'6.5" and my father was 5'9.5" but I still ended up being 5'9.25" :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
It is what it is. On average, men are 5.5" taller than their mother. You simply didn't get lucky plus your dad is a manlet and 5'6" isn't tall for a woman.
If your dad was 6'0" you definitely would have ended up being 5'11" or taller. At least you reached your dad's height.

Getting heightmogged by a foid does irreversible mental damage to men. You're not safe from this type of mogging unless you're at least 6'3
how many foids are 6 foot tall? If you're 6 foot you will rarely ever get heightmogged by a foid and if you do, you can just say it's an outlier amazon woman.

5'6 here
Tallfags would instarope if they suddenly lost their height. Height is extremely important for your mental wellbeing as a man.
it's factually true, they even brag about it online so they can get some PM from sluts and roasties
that's funny, I tried typing in youtube "short dating", took a recent and popular video and at my great surprise...
Why

comments disabled? mmh wonder why

Last edited:
Infinite IQ tbh

Last edited:
I can relate man

In the story we are in.. you are the janitor that the Chad of the story walks by for 3 seconds of screen time, brutally height & looks mogging you.

Going on public transport at night is the worst.You can't look anywhere without seeing your subhuman reflection in the window :feels: :feels: Then once you see it,shit stays in your head for hours fucking your mood up even more

Getting heightmogged by a foid does irreversible mental damage to men.
Try being a height that is literally SHORTER than the average female :feelsrope:

Being sizemogged and heightmogged by these huge guys all the time is such a blackpill, but then I think about the guys I sizemog and heightmog and how utterly terrible their lives must be

Being sizemogged and heightmogged by these huge guys all the time is such a blackpill, but then I think about the guys I sizemog and heightmog and how utterly terrible their lives must be
I being an ethnic tbh

Try being a height that is literally SHORTER than the average female :feelsrope:
I can't imagine it and I'll never be able to truly understand how bad it is to be that short. What can I say, you got fucked hard.

I hate existing as an incel, I wish I had the potential and keys to be chad. But I am locked away in incel jail