Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being curry

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
- no female is attracted to you
- your family pressures you into becoming a rich betabux
- you are supposed to care about what the indian community thinks about you
- you are supposed to be a cuck that can be controlled.

Plus: indian parents are bad at raising kids. All they care about is money and studying. They dont give one single fuck about other topics for example girlfriends.

I just hate it. I am ugly, i am balding, i live in Germany and i am also low-IQ:

i hate it too

don't settle for cuckoldery

I hate being

i hate being rice

we're the worst 2 races

That just sounds like general description of being an incel

i hate being rice

we're the worst 2 races

Still rice>curry if iam being honest with you.

Plus: indian parents are bad at raising kids. All they care about is money and studying. They dont give one single fuck about other topics for example girlfriends.

I just hate it. I am ugly, i am balding, i live in Germany and i am also low-IQ:

Its over. This is a tough choice for a curry to make. Stay in your third world toilet country or goto the first world and get mogged all the way to oblivion and back.

- Yeah, sex stemming from raw sexual attraction will never be an easy thing for most curries. It is provider game or bust.
- Not that bad becoming a rich hardworker if you think about it, definitely more high IQ than Indian guys that try to buck the trend and act lower IQ and being social, which rarely if ever works.
- It probably helps when getting an arranged marriage if people are familiar with you as an Indian in the Indian community, so there is that.
- That's true in western nations, in India there are still some rural areas where putting your foot down and not tolerating being cucked is more understood and you can take more decisive action.

And as was said earlier, money and studying may not be the worst course of action for curries. It is the same advice offered to many ricecels too. In the end, despite attempts to try otherwise, many curries and rices will find that they won't be able to attract a woman besides being a worker drone, earning money, and then marrying a woman. It goes without saying that you should not follow this life script in western countries for obvious reasons because of the no-fault divorce laws, gynocentric family courts, and social acceptance of women straying from their men, but it would be more applicable in less developed regions of the world like in smaller Indian communities.

Based profile picture.

Still choose to be curry over rice tho. Probably cuz I'm Muslim and curry Muslims generally mog rice and Hindus thanks to meat genes. See: Pakis

Never have I been described more accurately.
Still choose to be curry over rice tho. Probably cuz I'm Muslim and curry Muslims generally mog rice and Hindus thanks to meat genes. See: Pakis
True, the only Chad I know is a Pakistani Punjabi. But he always gets mistaken for being Afghan or Moroccan or Turkish. His nephew looks fully Russian/European despite being fully Punjabi as well.

But in general: rice > curry.

Last edited:
Indian parents are very bad at raising kids. They expect them to have money and study but overlook relationships. They expect you to be a betabuxxing cuck.

My condolences. It sounds like the normal incel situation. My parents were the same. How old are you?