Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being male

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
If I had been born female, (with the exact same personality and level of attractiveness) I would have had at LEAST one relationship.

I mean, just imagine what it would be like! Getting validated and pursued constantly from the moment you hit puberty, getting hundreds of likes and messages just by posting a picture of yourself, getting paid actual money just for flashing your tits online... It doesn't matter if you're over 500 pounds, deformed, or cripplingly shy/autistic or old/menopausal, someone out there WILL be willing to date/fuck you.

They're essentially born into a position of power, I wish I had that privilege.

Fuck giving birth, I prefer to be incel.

Jockcel said:
Cope.
Not every woman gives birth, especially with feminism and abortion on the rise.

Minjaze said:
Jockcel said:
Cope.
Not every woman gives birth, especially with feminism and abortion on the rise.
They all do at some point

uve got plenty years left of male inceldom buddy boyo, its over

Me too, masculinity is all about competition and I hate to lose.

Why do you think the ratio between FTM and MTF in transgender people is so large? Yeah, thought so...

We're the lesser gender. The alternative is to become a trap and create a youtube channel to bitch how oppressed you are.

Yup. The only loophole is homosexuality. Hopefully a drug will come out in our lifetime to make it possible.

Minjaze said:
If I had been born female, (with the exact same personality and level of attractiveness) I would have had at LEAST one relationship.
I mean, just imagine what it would be like! Getting validated and pursued constantly from the moment you hit puberty, getting hundreds of likes and messages just by posting a picture of yourself, getting paid actual money just for flashing your tits online... It doesn't matter if you're over 500 pounds, deformed, or cripplingly shy/autistic or old/menopausal, someone out there WILL be willing to date/fuck you.
They're essentially born into a position of power, I wish I had that privilege.

Legit.

Women have a social advantage everywhere in the west.

Men are disposable. We sink with the titanic

Yep, a short roastie from my classroom got orbiters on her facebook, complimenting her very stuck-up posts as if it's gonna get them laid xD

Not too late to trannymaxx

I wouldn't want to be a female.

Robinxyz said:
We're the lesser gender. The alternative is to become a trap and create a youtube channel to bitch how oppressed you are.