Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being stupid

Wasted

Wasted

Recruit
★★
I can't even make good posts on here. Half the time I go to post on someone's thread I end up backing out because I don't know what to say or it sounds stupid. Not being able to get an education dooms me to working minimum wage part-time shitty jobs. I'll probably end up homeless if I don't end it cause if you're stupid you have low earning potential. Sometimes I just stare at my bedroom walls because there's nothing to do, no hobbies to take up, when you're dumb. I'm not good at anything, even video games. The few times I tried talking to people I never knew what to say cause I couldn't think of anything. jfl at having a low IQ.

Too real, i feel you bro. Eating better foods might help stimulate your brain though, or at least spark some inspiration to post max.

I know how you feel.

Same bro, I wish I was smart. :feelsbadman:

I feel the same. At least if I was high iq, I think I would find better copes in general to keep me busy.

Same bro i feel low IQ all the time and I have mind fog most of the time

I understand where you are coming from.

I am very low iq.

I'm stupid but i hate being ugly more

It's in my genes, both of my parents weren't that smart, so then they come together and create me and make me have a low iq

You don't need education to be intelligent.
Just look at all those feminists with gender study degrees.

You don't need education to be intelligent.
True, but intelligent people tend to have a higher education. IQ and education are correlated.

Just look at all those feminists with gender study degrees.
People who study gender studies, journalism, art etc.should not call themselves highly educated tbh.

I have a language barrier problem. Sometimes I have something I want to say but I can't make it sound right in English. I'm scared to post sometimes because of this.

I have a language barrier problem. Sometimes I have something I want to say but I can't make it sound right in English. I'm scared to post sometimes because of this.
I often post really dumb shit while drunk and don't care much about it.
Just start writing a lot, maybe even get yourself drunk.
Your English writing will improve only by writing a lot

I think your real problem is that your ugly, even a pizza delivery guy Chad is happier then a cubical slave fa/tfler/incel. My point is there's plenty of dumb people blissfully unaware of how fucked everything is.

Its not your intelligence its your shitty looks

Low I.Q is a death sentence.
You fail your classes no matter how hard you study, you can't work a good job, if you sui you might probably fuck it up by making a small but lethal mistake. Chances are if you're low I.Q your parents before you were as well which means you're probably born lower class...
Jfl. Misfortune after misfortune yet we're just supposed to "work it off".

My iq drops daily, I feel like a caveman

Same, double digit iqcel here

True, but intelligent people tend to have a higher education. IQ and education are correlated.

People who study gender studies, journalism, art etc.should not call themselves highly educated tbh.

eh same happens to me. I'm not very good at english so I just try to improve it as much as i can

im dumb but at least not dumb enough to not realize that life is a cruel joke

im dumb but at least not dumb enough to not realize that life is a cruel joke
yes at least we are not dumb to not realize it tbh

Try not to care what others think and just post what you feel like saying like I do.

Same here I'm very dumb. Scientifically tested that I have a low IQ

I’m the same, low iq with my face
I have no chance

I'm smart enough to realise how stupid I am. Not smart enough to change anything about my life.

Sometimes I feel becoming retarded

I know how you feel, man. I sometimes open threads but can't think of anything worthwhile to contribute and end up not posting.

I can't even make good posts on here. Half the time I go to post on someone's thread I end up backing out because I don't know what to say or it sounds stupid. Not being able to get an education dooms me to working minimum wage part-time shitty jobs. I'll probably end up homeless if I don't end it cause if you're stupid you have low earning potential. Sometimes I just stare at my bedroom walls because there's nothing to do, no hobbies to take up, when you're dumb. I'm not good at anything, even video games. The few times I tried talking to people I never knew what to say cause I couldn't think of anything. jfl at having a low IQ.

jfl at caring , your surroundings are apes , foids fucking their dogs left and right , man pick on each other for no reason but simply gaining foid points , and you still care?

My dad is somewhat intelligent. Maybe not that smart, but he has crazy high motivation and extremely good work ethic. His IQ is probably 100-110.
My mom is a dumbass, though. Her IQ can't be higher than 85. She thinks she's intelligent, but it's sort of a running joke in our family. We all know she's a bit dumb.
I'm "reddit smart." I know useless facts and dude space related shit, but realistically I'm below average.
I'm shit at videogames even though I've been playing them my whole life. I simply can't understand certain mathematical concepts, it's just a bunch of scribbles to me and even if I do figure them out I lose that knowledge completely in a few days.

How much does gut flora contribute to IQ? JFL if you arent microbiomemaxxing

jfl at caring , your surroundings are apes , foids fucking their dogs left and right , man pick on each other for no reason but simply gaining foid points , and you still care?
of course i care about having a low iq, cause it is a large contributor to determining your overall quality of life. my surroundings are going to be magnitudes worse if I either can't kill myself or can't find gainful employment. it's a cope to think that present suffering doesn't matter due to the meaninglessness of life. being in dire straits outright sucks regardless of your worldview.

I am also low IQ. Being dumb must be an incel trait.

my IQ digits drop everyday i also struggle to reply to threads

I would gladly drop 40 points of my IQ to get 2 points of looks