Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being viewed as the villain by everyone

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
The hero conquers every obstacle. Sweeps the girl off her feet. Pushes through suffering and obstacles, but will always be treated to the roar of the crowd or at least an affirmation of their good deeds at the end.

Yet I... I suffer. And even when I succeed more obstacles and suffering loom over me...
When I accomplish something in life nobody is there cheering me on, there is only jealousy, mistrust, and disbelief. Any victory I have cannot be noble or great, it is only snatched out of the deserving hands of the hero.

God I hate this twisted world.

No dude THEY are being the villain to make you happy

people view me as uninteresting manlet all the time :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It only makes me stronger, accomplishing anything when everybody was against you is the most satisfying feeling

Brocel, that is a defining characteristic of being an incel.

Yep it ain't easy people attaching negative attributes about you even though they know fuck all you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back