Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate crying

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
But that's what inceldom reduces me to, sometimes. And I hate admitting it, but I gotta do something. I'm at work, and barely able to hold back tears, I feel so damn weak. It's bullshit. And I hate the constant reminder, working alongside a bunch of happy couples, fuck sex-havers. And it's so clear the reason is genetics; what separates me from them besides my face and my autismo-fucked brain?

I hate how it wells up inside, no matter how much I fight it. Reduced to crying, like some child, or foid. Fuck life, I want out. But it won't happen, not soon enough.

I feel better after crying. You should cry and open up about yourself with your parents or people you trust. Just don’t do it at work or in social settings.

You just gotta be confident bro:soy:

I haven’t cried in years tbh

I feel better after crying. You should cry and open up about yourself with your parents or people you trust. Just don’t do it at work or in social settings.
You just gotta be confident bro:soy:

Me too, shit I want to. The feeling afterwards is great although not for too long

I don't trust anybody or have anyone to open up to. I was just planning to do what I usually do, and cradle some alcohol in a corner of my room while listening to depressive black metal. I won't have time to until Wednesday, though.
It's been a while for me, it's hard to cry because most of the time I feel cried out, anyway. But it builds up over time, I guess, and then I gotta let it go every now and then.

curryZoomercoomer

My parents are luckily wonderful human beings. Without them I would likely have roped by now.
Are you ethnic? If not, you're lucky you don't have ethnic parents, they are pieces of shit.

Are you ethnic? If not, you're lucky you don't have ethnic parents, they are pieces of shit.

I have Swedish parents but my father looks southern European. Yes, I’ve heard ethnic parents can be very demanding.

I didnt cry in years

Sometimes i get Watery eyes

, guess that Happens If your Not getting Oxytocin and realize your Just another rut in the Mix .

Crying feels good

wish I could cry more

Sadly i havn't been able to cry in over 15 years i would love to though would be an amazing release :

I dont remember the last time I cried

Same. makes me feel like shit and a pussy

Just don't cry bro :feelsokman:

It’s always pissed me off when they say “ toxic masculinity” causes men to not cry. It’s not that, it’s just that crying is just unpleasant JFL

dont show any weakness to normies they will just make fun of you