Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate cucks who donate to twitch thots more than twitch whores

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
Just think about, the reason why women are living life on tutorial mode is because of numale neckbeards who donates to m'lady in hopes of being recognized by her for a few seconds, then goes back to showing off her plastic tits while "playing" some game that's filled with foid worshipers like overwatch. Without cucks, foids wouldn't be on top of the social hierarchy the moment their born.

It seems to be generally agreed here that cucks are the lowest of the low, the source of the world's misery. Foid behavior is just a symptom, they do whatever they can get away with.

Cucks like that should be exterminated. No joke here. Imagine donating to whores who live on tutorial mode and despise you, and despise you even more when you send them money. How deeply bluepilled one must be to donate to twitch thots is beyond me.

Everybody does. One party is making good money while the other is being suckered. Of course the latter group garners less respect.

Who was that dumb fuck who gave pokimane or whatever e-whore $3k as a publicity stunt?

if you give money to females i hope your dick is slowly cut off with a butter knife in front of your mom

I hate both but yeah cucks are even worse. They are the ones who give them validation

Yep, they endorse it.

I think it's young kids that didn't get blackpilled yet... at least that's what I hope it is

I strongly dislike gullible suckers.

They deserve capital punishment.

Daily reminder: cucks enabled femoidism.

I hate the cucks far more, because they are the ones who make it possible for foids to have their slutty lifestyles.

Donating money to a used up, rotten hole who hates you and would never even think with being sexual with you is ridiculous. Especially to a twitch whore/thot who you will never even see...

Probably this cuckhold. Warning: potent ERfuel

Thank you. I believe it was PyroCynical I was thinking of, but Beast donating $10K is even more cringeworthy.

The villain is the one who acts not one who reacts.
Don't go victim blaiming.