Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate dining out.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I'm anxietycel and it's an absolute nightmare for me. 

I hate the awkward conversations, ordering my food in front of everyone else, and seeing all the young people with attractive partners/friends. I hate getting treated like crap by slutty waitresses. I hate forcing myself to eat even though I feel sick. It's one of the worst situations for me.

Why is eating even considered a social activity? Tonight made me realize I'll never be normal. I just don't see the fun in this. Fucking waste of money tbh. And to think, this is one of the most common dating activities. 

IT'S OVER.

fukmylyf said:

I hate the awkward conversations, ordering my food in front of everyone else, and seeing all the young people with attractive partners/friends. I hate getting treated like crap by slutty waitresses. I hate forcing myself to eat even though I feel sick. It's one of the worst situations for me.

Why is eating even considered a social activity? Tonight made me realize I'll never be normal. I just don't see the fun in this. Fucking waste of money tbh. And to think, this is one of the most common dating activities. 

IT'S OVER.

I don't like fast food that much, but I hate restaurants where you have to sit down and wait for a waiter to serve you. It's much more comfy to order your food at a counter, pay immediately, sit down, eat and leave. And not ask for the bill, wondering how much of a tip you should give and so on. Also, it's one of these social activities you're not supposed to do alone. If you go into a restaurant all by yourself people usually assume that something's wrong with you. They are right, of course, but still!

Indeed. It feels like incels/singles aren't 'allowed' to dine out alone. I'd rather take my food home or go at a non-busy time.

If you're going to a high-falutin place you're supposed to tip between 10-20%, but I agree with Mr. Pink. kek

Every second I wait for for the waiter to serve me I feel like I'm going to explode.

Yeah lol imagine acting like that in front of the girl your trying to impress.

I don't get why You guys even consider eating in a Restaurant, or fast food place.

It's expensive, it's unhealthy and You have to interact with People.
The worst Part is where I am expected to give tip.

Cooking is Not that Hard

I've never understood the appeal of restaurants.

You pay an excessive amount for food, which is often only heated up. You have to deal with a waitress that is only pretending to treat you human in order to get tips, which I can't believe is still demanded by society. You're trusting lowly paid cooks, waitresses, etc... to handle your food. All it takes is one pissy cunt, and you can suffer significantly.

Red Shambhala said:
I don't like fast food that much, but I hate restaurants where you have to sit down and wait for a waiter to serve you. It's much more comfy to order your food at a counter, pay immediately, sit down, eat and leave. And not ask for the bill, wondering how much of a tip you should give and so on. Also, it's one of these social activities you're not supposed to do alone. If you go into a restaurant all by yourself people usually assume that something's wrong with you. They are right, of course, but still!

most def. I don't think I could handle going alone.

Morf12 said:
Every second I wait for for the waiter to serve me I feel like I'm going to explode.

same here. Another thing that stresses me out is deciding on what to order. There's like a million items and you barely have time to choose. Then you have people at your table talking your ears off. I just want to tell them to STFU so I can focus. 

Going to a new restaurant is the worst.

Having to tell the slutty bimbo waitress 3 times that you haven't decided what to order off the giant wall of text that is the menu is extremely anxiety inducing.

Imgrlbtwxd said:
I don't get why You guys even consider eating in a Restaurant, or fast food place.

It's expensive, it's unhealthy and You have to interact with People.
The worst Part is where I am expected to give tip.

Cooking is Not that Hard

To cook you have to go to the grocery store and be around the normies there.

I would rather just get my food placed in a bag and shoved out of the window

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
To cook you have to go to the grocery store and be around the normies there.

I would rather just get my food placed in a bag and shoved out of the window

doesn't make much sense to be honest
you can shop for several days if you go to the grocery store just once, but at a restaurant it's just a meal.

protip:
go to the grocery store very early, only old people will be there and the normies are asleep

fukmylyf said:

IT'S OVER.

That is, word for word, what I have to go through. I share your pain. I also hate seeing some bozo at a different table constantly checking me out (in a bad way obviously) constantly glancing over or sometimes staring like he's trying to figure out what species I am.