[RageFuel] I hate Elon musk so much

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
52d 1h 39m
Literally a useless fuck who got everything handed to him by his rich incest pedophile dad, didn't even found Tesla like he is known for, just basically took over it early on

Despite that is still a huge faggot trying to pander to the reddit crowd, muh I'ma gamer too guise! Guise deus ex give me Reddit upvotes! Holy shit, what a faggot. Every single thing this dude says or tweets just reeks of that shit.

Though he is one of us, he's ugly as fuck

NEETard

NEETard

Temp. Banned
-
50d 11h 54m
Same but hes not one of us. Hes a normie appeaser

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
3d 23h 7m
He's also a tax leech based on all the grants and handouts he gets for his company.
Total charlatan. People love him because of his ego and his stupid publicity stunts, though. People love egotists and arrogance now. Style over substance with sheep.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
52d 1h 39m
He's also a tax leech based on all the grants and handouts he gets for his company.
Total charlatan. People love him because of his ego and his stupid publicity stunts, though. People love egotists and arrogance now. Style over substance with sheep.
How do you get such a huge ego when you're that fucking ugly?

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

★★
3d 23h 7m
nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★★
88d 15h 22m
I hate musk for not building and selling waifubots for his incel employees. All that technology and it goes to building cars for hipsters.

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
53d 9h 31m
Same but hes not one of us. Hes a normie appeaser
I hate him for being such a normie figure alone, it's so annoying seeing everyone worship him

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

★★
3d 23h 7m
He's just so unlikable, I don't know why redditors worship him
Probably since Plebbitors see him as a smug, cocky "smart guy" like how all of Reddit sees themselves as they screech on about ebil whitey, incels and anyone who reminds them of their parents (conservatives.)

Jazavac

Jazavac

★★★★★
44d 16m
yeah, the dude is whipped by his gf and very overrated.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
52d 1h 39m
yeah, the dude is whipped by his gf and very overrated.
Why is he with that bitch Grimes? Her music is garbage and she is ugly as fuck

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
52d 5h 29m
I don't like Elton Mosque either!

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
46d 16h 9m
Grothendieck

Grothendieck

★★★★★
17d 8h 55m
Also his mom was a model and he had access to computers at a very young age during the 80-90s when they were rare and expensive. The dude was born in a silverspoon. He's smart, smarter than 95% people I give him that but he's GIGA cucked. He could literally have harems of hot girls but he choose to get married to Talulah Riley she divorced him and got a paycheck of millions of dollars JFL also don't forget the shade Grimes and her nigger friend had with Musk on instagram and he still choose to have a kid with that cracker whore. Jfl the dude could have fucked some 6'3 Aryan Stacy for Chad kids he's giga bluepilled.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
52d 1h 39m
Also his mom was a model and he had access to computers at a very young age during the 80-90s when they were rare and expensive. The dude was born in a silverspoon. He's smart, smarter than 95% people I give him that but he's GIGA cucked. He could literally have harems of hot girls but he choose to get married to Talulah Riley she divorced him and got a paycheck of millions of dollars JFL also don't forget the shade Grimes and her nigger friend had with Musk on instagram and he still choose to have a kid with that cracker whore. Jfl the dude could have fucked some 6'3 Aryan Stacy for Chad kids he's giga bluepilled.
His kids would have been ugly anyway he is one ugly fucker.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CelticTruecel [Serious] Why do Americans hate niggers so much? OffTopic 6
Idotms [Venting] I hate my life. OffTopic 2
ryhan I realized I hate nordists the most out of anything. OffTopic 16
Reprobus [Venting] Fucking hate YouTube censorship OffTopic 12