Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Elon musk so much

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Literally a useless fuck who got everything handed to him by his rich incest pedophile dad, didn't even found Tesla like he is known for, just basically took over it early on

Despite that is still a huge faggot trying to pander to the reddit crowd, muh I'ma gamer too guise! Guise deus ex give me Reddit upvotes! Holy shit, what a faggot. Every single thing this dude says or tweets just reeks of that shit.

Though he is one of us, he's ugly as fuck

Same but hes not one of us. Hes a normie appeaser

He's also a tax leech based on all the grants and handouts he gets for his company.
Total charlatan. People love him because of his ego and his stupid publicity stunts, though. People love egotists and arrogance now. Style over substance with sheep.

He's also a tax leech based on all the grants and handouts he gets for his company.
Total charlatan. People love him because of his ego and his stupid publicity stunts, though. People love egotists and arrogance now. Style over substance with sheep.
How do you get such a huge ego when you're that fucking ugly?

I hate musk for not building and selling waifubots for his incel employees. All that technology and it goes to building cars for hipsters.

He's just so unlikable, I don't know why redditors worship him
Probably since Plebbitors see him as a smug, cocky "smart guy" like how all of Reddit sees themselves as they screech on about ebil whitey, incels and anyone who reminds them of their parents (conservatives.)

yeah, the dude is whipped by his gf and very overrated.

I don't like Elton Mosque either!

Also his mom was a model and he had access to computers at a very young age during the 80-90s when they were rare and expensive. The dude was born in a silverspoon. He's smart, smarter than 95% people I give him that but he's GIGA cucked. He could literally have harems of hot girls but he choose to get married to Talulah Riley she divorced him and got a paycheck of millions of dollars JFL also don't forget the shade Grimes and her nigger friend had with Musk on instagram and he still choose to have a kid with that cracker whore. Jfl the dude could have fucked some 6'3 Aryan Stacy for Chad kids he's giga bluepilled.

Also his mom was a model and he had access to computers at a very young age during the 80-90s when they were rare and expensive. The dude was born in a silverspoon. He's smart, smarter than 95% people I give him that but he's GIGA cucked. He could literally have harems of hot girls but he choose to get married to Talulah Riley she divorced him and got a paycheck of millions of dollars JFL also don't forget the shade Grimes and her nigger friend had with Musk on instagram and he still choose to have a kid with that cracker whore. Jfl the dude could have fucked some 6'3 Aryan Stacy for Chad kids he's giga bluepilled.
His kids would have been ugly anyway he is one ugly fucker.