Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate ethnic foids

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I saw this comment on IWO (I lurk there occasionally) and was thinking about how every ethnic hole is the same, they're all reserved for white men. When around other ethnics they feel themselves superior, they believe they are better than other ethnics because they fuck white men. It's like they think they can absorb the powers of a white man through their stinky roast beef flaps. I hate ethnic foids and I wish they'd all get forced marriages to men in their home country.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/ksmmbp/sjw_in_the_streets_kkk_in_the_sheets/gigzqy1/

I wish they'd all get forced marriages to men in their home country.
This is the only solution. That and to criminalize interracial relationships in general, with the punishment being a public lynching of the ethnic whore and her cumskin boy toy.

This is the only solution. That and to criminalize interracial relationships in general, with the punishment being a public lynching of the ethnic whore and her cumskin boy toy.
They'd take the penalty over fucking an ethnic man

Ethnic toilets must be forced to stay at home and wear Burka, or else they will run towards white men.

Ethnic toilets must be forced to stay at home and wear Burka, or else they will run towards white men.
White women should be put in Burkas to. All women should.

A few months ago a nigger foid gave me a disgusted look when I asked her something (related to work) and that made me feel shit for like a week after.
I am a sandnigger but being rejected by a nigger is fucking brutal af and Ill never recover from it.

I see some Indian women with White men in SF and Silicon valley. Some Latinas with White men. Noticeable amount of Latinas with Black dudes. Some Persian/middle eastern looking ladies with White men. Noodlewhores literally everywhere in the bay area. You name it, in the east bay interior, east bay, Fremont, San Jose, Palo Alto, Berkeley, Stanford, everywhere in SF.

Rarely see White foids with any man of color unless the man is black but even then these couples are still rare.

Its a white male's dating heaven here in the SF bay area. Even short or fat white dudes can get foids.

Masses of Asian men walking alone in SF. Everywhere. Asian men in pairs or groups of 4+ in restaurants, working out, bars, everywhere. During the afternoon brunch work break, loads of White male co-workers walking alongside with their Asian/Indian female co-workers. Asian men also have white female co-workers but you don't see these couplings even on work related breaks in the cafes.

I get zero matches on Tinder for a reason. These ethnic holes only want white dudes. They mostly target and settle for a low or mid tier white guys. And will only settle for top of the top ethnic dudes.

Last edited:
Just when you think it's not a fuck whitey-thread it's still a fuck whitey-thread, go to your own shithole country and take all your ugly foids with you, nobody cares.

Ain’t no escaping jbw law

White women should be put in Burkas to. All women should.
At this point. Everyone should wear burkas. Men. Woman. Children.

Why give the women the privilege to be unmogged looks wise and not men ?.

At this point. Everyone should wear burkas. Men. Woman. Children.

Why give the women the privilege to be unmogged looks wise and not men ?.
extremely based

An ethnic whores only purpose in life is to worship white men.

no luck with ethnic foids either. its over

Ethnic foids should be forced to work in Zabbaleen

The only way to solve inceldom once and for all is to exterminate all white men. Us ethnics would get our women back and evil white foids would be forced to join our harem or die off.

They should eat only fesikh
bjyfulwxg1m31.png

Interracial dating should be criminalised and may shoot them for promoting suffering in lonely deathnics

Just when you think it's not a fuck whitey-thread it's still a fuck whitey-thread, go to your own shithole country and take all your ugly foids with you, nobody cares.
White men are the foids of the male gender

White men are the foids of the male gender
"Wahhh people are pointing out my clear advantages backed by statistical evidence"

T.Cumskin

This is the only solution. That and to criminalize interracial relationships in general, with the punishment being a public lynching
This