Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate every female except

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
My mother, because she is the only foid who has ever shown any compassion towards me.

the rest are scum.

and the funniest part my mother only loves me because she is biologically programmed too :feelshaha:

Just like all foids her love is conditional. She made you, you belong to her. When she gets old and doesn't have a husband to take care of her (from riding the CC or just being a widow) she'll look to her son. Oddly enough mothers should put serious love into their incel sons because it's their best shot at a retirement plan. Pushing grandkids is retarded because if he has a family he won't be able to sacrifice for her. Mompill is the last bastion of the blackpill. Even she'll use and abuse you.

She's biologically obligated to.
Exactly .
Shes just trying to build up your confidence so you may someday betabuxx and give her genetic immortality .
My mother has such bad genes ,
rationally speaking i should hater her for reproducing
but i just cant .

Your mother bullied me in high school before you were born

Just like all foids her love is conditional. She made you, you belong to her. When she gets old and doesn't have a husband to take care of her (from riding the CC or just being a widow) she'll look to her son. Oddly enough mothers should put serious love into their incel sons because it's their best shot at a retirement plan. Pushing grandkids is retarded because if he has a family he won't be able to sacrifice for her. Mompill is the last bastion of the blackpill. Even she'll use and abuse you.

I love my mom. I can’t not love her. She’s taken care of me all of my life.

love my mom ngl

love my mom too I don't think my dad knows how absurdly lucky he gotten with her.

Sadly all my worst genetics come from her side.

love my mom too I don't think my dad knows how absurdly lucky he gotten with her.

Sadly all my worst genetics come from her side.

same tbh i got my non existant chin from mother + eye area

The only reason any woman loves any man over another is because she is biologically programmed to.

Also mine tbh. Even my sister and grandma treat me like shit sometimes. Mom's kinda bluepilled but at least she legit had an open mind when it came to looksmaxxing after hearing my points.
But yeah if I wasn't her son I'd probably get shit on so why bother.

Also mine tbh. Even my sister and grandma treat me like shit sometimes. Mom's kinda bluepilled but at least she legit had an open mind when it came to looksmaxxing after hearing my points.
But yeah if I wasn't her son I'd probably get shit on so why bother.

not surprised your sister treats you like shit , youd think theyd feel some sympathy for their incel brothers

If your mother loved you she would help you escape inceldom.

Mogs me because your mother loved you.

I hate my mother. The things she did to me... I'm glad she threw me to the street with a plastic bag with my stuff in it.
I would kill her in no time

Sorry to burst your bubble but probably she only "loves" you cause she no longer ovulates. Once women enter menopause, we are no longer a threat for her precious eggs so they relax a bit around us, although they still find us disgusting.

If your mother loved you she would help you escape inceldom.
Bruh :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul:
My mother, because she is the only foid who has ever shown any compassion towards me.

the rest are scum.

and the funniest part my mother only loves me because she is biologically programmed too :feelshaha:
Cope tbh, she loves you because she sees you as part of herself.

She gave you bad genes
She gave you shitty advice on how to get women

And you're not mad?

You chose the wrong place to post this OP lmfao.

I agree though, love my mom

I love my mom too, but all of my bad genes come from her side and her failed parenting is part of the reason I'm incel. Well, at least she tried.

The mompill is the most brutal one. Its the realization that your mother only loves you because you are her son. If you weren't she wouldn't care about you at all and would likely laugh at you.

I hate my mother. The things she did to me... I'm glad she threw me to the street with a plastic bag with my stuff in it.
I would kill her in no time
Based.

You sound like you have a fascinating story bro, I hope you’re doing well now

Sorry to burst your bubble but probably she only "loves" you cause she no longer ovulates. Once women enter menopause, we are no longer a threat for her precious eggs so they relax a bit around us, although they still find us disgusting.

Your mother bullied me in high school before you were born
This. Your mom probably bullied incels and gobbled Chad cock before shitting you out

you can't hate what you've made dumbass

if you weren't her child, and her mother instincts were focused elsewhere she would react with disgust when she sees you.

She's biologically obligated to. You are a partial mirror of herself.
Brutal.

I literally hate all foids, my mother is a bitch as well lmfao.

She gave you bad genes
She gave you shitty advice on how to get women

And you're not mad?
this buddyboyo. ur mom could have gotten an abortion or fucked a Chad instead of subhuman

Half your genes are her genes, so she's responsible for your inceldom. Also she birthed you without your consent. I still hate her

She’s supposed to show compassion. You are kind of like an extension of her.