• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[RageFuel] I hate every fucking obese roasties.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 mongoloidlooking neet
-
16d 18h 41m
I was just watching fat vs skinny on youtube, first of all the slim foids are just there for attention and virtuesignaling toward the obese foid, second of all, i also noticed, the obese foids have way better life, happiness, and social advantages than us, despite putting zero effort in life, they just breath and shove food down their piehole all day long to get rewarded for it by having easy relationships, sex and social acceptance.

If you are a man and have shitty genetics, you still need to be fit, have a job, a place, a car, being funny, to maybe have a chance to date a used up 2/10 roast beef bellow your looksmatch. Also if you have a mental illness like asperger or schizoid personality or anxiety and depression and can't function well enough to achieve the goals above, you have to be ready to live a empty useless life in loneliness until the rope.

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
11d 17h 40m
Wasted gametes tbh

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Overlord
-
73d 1m
Landwhales need to be roasted on a bbq

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

I've been in quarentine my entire life...
-
40d 10h 15m