Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate every fucking obese roasties.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
I was just watching fat vs skinny on youtube, first of all the slim foids are just there for attention and virtuesignaling toward the obese foid, second of all, i also noticed, the obese foids have way better life, happiness, and social advantages than us, despite putting zero effort in life, they just breath and shove food down their piehole all day long to get rewarded for it by having easy relationships, sex and social acceptance.

If you are a man and have shitty genetics, you still need to be fit, have a job, a place, a car, being funny, to maybe have a chance to date a used up 2/10 roast beef bellow your looksmatch. Also if you have a mental illness like asperger or schizoid personality or anxiety and depression and can't function well enough to achieve the goals above, you have to be ready to live a empty useless life in loneliness until the rope.

skinny or obese both not good

Landwhales need to be roasted on a bbq

chad only buddy

Yes I hate them too

Who doesn't tbh