Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate everything about this cursed existence I have.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
My life is already shit since I am a khhv. There is no way in hell I will ever ascend. It is beyond over for me. I have to deal with this torture, knowing that I am missing out on the most basic human pleasure. On top of that I can’t even afford to drop out to live the NEET/LDAR lifestyle. I am stuck to having to study for numerous hours a day just so I can wageslave for the rest of my life without any sort of happiness. Even my current copes are slowly getting ruined as vidya is getting more cucked and stuff on the internet is getting censored by (((them))). Society is getting much worse as foid hypergamy is only going to be rising to newer heights and ugly men are getting more oppressed as time passes on. In the future we would probably get arrested for not simping. Why did I have to be born in such a time when everything is going to shit? All is lost. I am already doomed from the moment I was born.

Every incels life.