Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate everything about this evil modern world that denies us

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
i know that incels like us always existed throughout history, however, at least the elite men would let the bottom men have their rejects in arranged marriages or they would let us go wage war for land expansion, resources, in the name of religion, etc and it was ok to take the women of our enemies and those we conquered to make them our wives, concubines, whores. if they didn't want to come with us, we'd just rape them and keep them as slaves. today there is nowhere we can do this, even so called muslim countries don't promote this for believers anymore to go take the whorish women of nonbelievers and do as we please with them. we are forced to be "civilized" and feminists but women no longer have any responsibility to restrain hypergamy, to stop being whores, to become wives and mothers to give us regular love, sex, companionship, a reason to live and not become rapists or monsters. i hate this modern world and how i have no outlet or chance to ascend unless i pay for it. i should be given a woman or be allowed to take one if i am at least willing to go conquer and take her from someone else.

We were born in the worst period in history to be an ugly male and the best period in history if you are Chad

You can still do this lol. Die fighting instead of submitting to the impersonal tyranny of the modern state

Wow, such a negative, entitled attitude. You can ascend, just take a shower bro and
20021.jpg

Poor people get free welfare, children get free education, yet Incels don't get free wives? Nonsense

Poor people get free welfare, children get free education, yet Incels don't get free wives? Nonsense

without being given wives or being allowed to conquer lands like in the past to take other mens women we will be condemned to unnatural involuntary celibacy forever. nothing can be more oppressive and evil compared to this liberal modern world ruled by feminists.

I don’t know about conquering other people’s women, but I sure would like a society that enforces monogamy through laws and social stigma. Every man should be able to get a wife easily. Relationship inequality is much like modern wealth inequality, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

not one word
Because postmaxxing encourages low effort but hur dur muh colors
Postmaxxer should be getting warnings for posts like these. When the spam rule was first put into place, many posters got banned. Now it seems like they have given up on enforcing it as strictly, because more and more posts are just blatant shit or spam now.

Honestly, we were denied for so long, while women were handed everything for nothing in return. Women clearly owe us something here, whether they like it or not.

Postmaxxer should be getting warnings for posts like these. When the spam rule was first put into place, many posters got banned but it seems like they have given up on enforcing it as strictly because more and more posts are just blatant shit or soam
if it's in inceldom discussion and you are posting didn't read or cope then you are basically asking for a warning, idk how the posts are still there

It's a shame that men can't rape anymore the whores that lived in the countries that lost the war. Tbh if the jews would let met rape muslim whores i would fight a war for them lmao

so whats the point of your response
Because postmaxxing encourages low effort but hur dur muh colors
Postmaxxer should be getting warnings for posts like these. When the spam rule was first put into place, many posters got banned. Now it seems like they have given up on enforcing it as strictly, because more and more posts are just blatant shit or spam now.
Lol this is like the first time I post that shit don't act like nobody else does.