Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate fat women so fucking much it's unbelievable

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Stop stuffing your face with shit pig. A females entire point of existence is for mating and sex/sexual appeal and when you stuff a 6 pound cake down your throat you destroy those. You fuck up your biological purpose when you eat so god damn much. They're always ALWAYS giga trashy. The black fat women (4/5 African American women are fat
) Are always low income and shitty and low intelligence. Never have I seen a person so insufferable as a fat Shaniqua ghetto garbage with a fucking doo rag on her head and fake disgusting 50 inch nail claws literally inhaling hot Cheetos like a vacuum cleaner screaming like a chimp. Extra points if shes got her kid(s) with her.

But that's not even the worst. The fat white women are arguably worse simply because unlike shaniqua black women (who are not my race and usually date their race) they are mongrel factories. All the fat *urban* women are ghetto trash like Shaniqua women, and do (for the most part) the same shit, however they also fuck black guys, creating mongrel mutts abominations who grow up without the father (aw fuck I mean duh baby daddy an shiiet) and look nothing like the mother which fuck the kid up for life and destine him to a life of racial isolation and matriarchal influence (Single motherhood is a fucking disgrace). I was on omegle (@Llama was there) a while ago, and I had matched with this fat ebonics speaking white woman. When I asked what traits she liked she said "Dark skin...You too pale for me". Enjoy having some mongrel and raising him alone then!

With guys I get it. Stressful jobs and stressful lives for jew world order society that makes you a slave. I get it. I MORE than get it. I think if you're immobilized by obesity (like 600 pounds) then there's a problem, but if you're overweight I get it. With women I don't. There is no depression for women. There's sure as fuck depression and stress problems for most men but there's no depression or stress from women. There's nothing to even remotely to sympathize with when women bloat up to the size and weight of a literal dumptruck.

Inb4 water is wet thread ok thx

American women in general are fat

African women from the motherland are slim with small tits

Foids can choose being fat or not yet they force us to be good looking, tall and have a big dick. Otherwise to them it's bust.

Those places are even worse. Mexican, African and other shithole primitive cultures literally worship being fat. The fatter you are the more attractive you are because they're all starving so size=status

The Antifa/BLM needs its tank divisions.

African American culture is so fucked up. The women have to be masculine because they need to have the masculine energy necessary to discipline and raise their kids right. And they can't afford to be feminine because the baby daddy is gone. But they also bring it on themselves though by choosing thugs and Tyrones who pump and dump them. Both sides are fucked up.

Fat women feel superior towards incels which is not true. Due to an incredibly messed up, cucked soyciety that worships pussy, their smv is higher. However from a non-degenerate point of view an ugly male is superior than a fatwhale in every regard.

Fat women feel superior towards incels which is not true. Due to an incredibly messed up, cucked soyciety that worships pussy, their smv is higher. However from a non-degenerate point of view an ugly male is superior than a fatwhale in every regard.
African American culture is so fucked up. The women have to be masculine because they need to have the masculine energy necessary to discipline and raise their kids right. And they can't afford to be feminine because the baby daddy is gone. But they also bring it on themselves though by choosing thugs and Tyrones who pump and dump them. Both sides are fucked up.
JFL

OP is unironically one of the funniest users on this site, every single day this man makes some race bait thread( although i agree with some parts, shaniqua isntruly insufferable).

Women are fat because of le Trump you misogynistic inkwell

Nothing wrong with some meat.

80%? You kidding? DID ANYONE, AT SOME POINT IN THEIR LIFE, IN SOME INDIRECT WAY, AT LEAST TRY TO ASSUME THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE THOSE BLACK GUINEAN PIGS SHOULD HIT THE GYM AND PUT THEIR SHIT TOGETHER? ANYONE?

American women in general are fat

western women are not the only ones gaining weight, this bbw trending taking over the world america trashy media gonna liberalize the world m8

I become 600 pound orangutan because systemic misogyny

Each of those women is pushing 400lbs easily, and they genuinely think it's because they're black and it's Trump's fault :feelskek:

Lmao at one of the comments: "they were supermodels during the Obama years"

Those places are even worse. Mexican, African and other shithole primitive cultures literally worship being fat. The fatter you are the more attractive you are because they're all starving so size=status
SHIEEEEEEET SHANIQUA

Each of those women is pushing 400lbs easily, and they genuinely think it's because they're black and it's Trump's fault :feelskek:

Lmao at one of the comments: "they were supermodels during the Obama years"

God, do I hate foids.

Can I get a bump saar

I hate them too

They reek during the summer. The stench is unbearable.

Don't forget about the fact that fat foids are also the most entitled ones.

With guys I get it. Stressful jobs and stressful lives for jew world order society that makes you a slave. I get it.
Not only that, but a man's value comes from many aspect (face and height, strength, mental capacity, endurance, stoicness, etc.) whereas a woman's value is determined entirely by her body. A girl literally has one fucking job yet they manage to screw that up completely.
I hate them too
Also this
Women are fat because of le Trump you misogynistic inkwell

Disgusting shegroid pig :feelspuke:

Last edited:
The fat whites are almost always race traitors.

I’m starting to see more commercials with land whales in them. This bbw shit is taking over the media along with the alphabet organization.

View: https://youtu.be/zNEW1JMx13M?t=352

this landwhale believes she is this fat because of all the dieting she's been doing her life

come to europe bro

Chads fuck fat women to mock incels