Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate fat women

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
Fat femoids are without a doubt the most repulsive, loud-mouthed, revolting and disgusting group of individuals that has ever plagued this planet. They're numbers are increasing rapidly each year and will continue to keep increasing until something is done about them. They made a movement called "the fat acceptance movement" solely due to the fact that they wanted people to accept them for the disgusting and nasty creatures they are. Actually, these land-whales force people to accept them rather than giving them a choice.

Instead of actually putting some work in and getting in better shape, they cover behind this movement and shame individuals, especially men, who tell them to stop being a bunch lazy cunts and work out. That's what the fat acceptance movement is all about. A bunch of land whales hiding behind a group because they are too lazy to do shit about their changeable predicament. It enrages me how fat bitches are not being banned for using public transportation services. These bleached whales need two seats or more to fit their fucking fat ass's in - and it's the worst experience ever if an unfortunate situation arises where they sit beside you. God help us. Oh. have you ever seen these cunts walking down the street? Huge fucking piles of fat roles lumbering through the street with their mouthes filled with burgers and fries while their hands contain more fucking food that they eat up eventually. Absolutely revolting.

Makes me really wish that I was carrying a harpoon with myself in those instances. These cum dumpsters are also extremely entitled, shallow and hypocritical. They say how people shouldn't judge or shame fat people and how everyone should given them a chance, but these bitches will never date a man who is also fat as them. They will reject them and pursue men who are a few points higher than themselves. Hypergamy is can be seen clearly with these beef curtains. Fucking hypocritical scum. Honestly, I'm sick and tired of these bleach whales. They need to keep their disgusting fat rolls and yeast filled pussies for themselves.

If you're going to copy people's posts, at least give them credit. This is a known LookismIsReal post.