Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate Germany for bringing in so many """Refugees"""

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
For several reasons:
  1. They fuck up the dating market even more, in western germany there are over 1 million ""refugees""and most of these fake refugees are - of course - 16-30 year old males, they don't have a chance with most women here but that just means that the average girl has hundreds of more orbiters
  2. They give middle easterners who were born in germany like me a bad reputation, as they behave like animals and commit a lot of crimes so women are repulsed by me even more even though I look somehwat european but the black hair and beard is still there
  3. I don't like many middle easterners but that's just personal experience, I can say it tho because I spend a lot of time with them when I was on holidays there and they will never assimilate to german culture

- I hate Germany for being such a leftist cuckold stronghold

Chad will appreciate your concern for german culture as he fucks your ethnic queens. I may be a brown virgin but at least i respects whites and stand against that misogynistic desert cult:soy:

Same as the cucked UK. Bringing in so-called "child rapefugees" that had fucking grey hair, wrinkles and stubble :woke::feelstastyman:

Chad will appreciate your concern for german culture as he fucks your ethnic queens. I may be a brown virgin but at least i respects whites and stand against that misogynistic desert cult:soy:
When did I say that I respect whites or any culture?
Same as the cucked UK. Bringing in so-called "child rapefugees" that had fucking grey hair, wrinkles and stubble :woke::feelstastyman:

View attachment 101977View attachment 101978View attachment 101979View attachment 101980
Yea heard that too Europeans are so damn retarded now we have them here and if you want to kick out an illegal immigrant, thousands of people protest against it so these economic refugees will stay here forever

Germany died with Hitler.

Good, what Germany did in 1930s and 1940s needs to be undone. Their women must be given as reparations.until the Nazi dream of a pure Nordic race is forever extinguished.
Not even kidding.

View attachment 101977View attachment 101978View attachment 101979View attachment 101980

The guy with green hoodie looks like a chaddam. Bet cracker whores were fighting each other over who's gonna adopt him. LMAO.

Good, what Germany did in 1930s and 1940s needs to be undone. Their women must be given as reparations.until the Nazi dream of a pure Nordic race is forever extinguished.
Not even kidding.

Same, EU and the cucked countries are stupid when they don't realize the immigrants ruined our lives here. The housing market here is fucked because we brought in too many people so there is no apartments for anyone and if you want to rent one you need to wait in a housing-queue for 10-20 years unless you (((buy))) one. If you want a simple appointment at the doc you need to wake up early in the morning and as soon as the health center calling service opens you need to call to be placed in their callback queue and if you're lucky someone will call you back in the afternoon and 2 months later you have your appointment.

Hahahhahahahahah, thats nuffin
We have 3,5 million refugees

It's not the leftist who really bring in the immigrants. It's the company men who want cheap labour.