Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate god

And you should cause he hates you

Over for godcels

Don't hate God, hate the degenerates in this society that made your life hell. God is testing us all.

The society the world belongs to devil.
But God gathered small army in order to defeat him and put the end to unjustice and suffering.
True God is against society and against a civilisation.
True religion is Islam.

maybe he made you incel cuz you hate him

No prayesr to gods who not giviing me cute adorable loli waifu of culture

I love god because he made me suffer , being treated like shit since being an innocent child . Taking shit all day every day . But all of that make me stronger then ever .

I love god because he made me suffer , being treated like shit since being an innocent child . Taking shit all day every day . But all of that make me stronger then ever .
I know that this is what I have to pay to go to heaven, to suffer life.

I sometimes feel the same way, and then think maybe having to suffer this way, watching all the people hooking up in bars, nightclubs etc. is like a test for me to go to heaven.
then I realise it's all shit and I will be incel for eternity

I sometimes feel the same way, and then think maybe having to suffer this way, watching all the people hooking up in bars, nightclubs etc. is like a test for me to go to heaven.
then I realise it's all shit and I will be incel for eternity
We wouldn't be incels in heaven .

most nu-Christians believe that I'll go to hell, because I hate promiscuous whores, but the whores will go to heaven, so fuck their god

God made us incels

I don't hate things that don't exist

God's original design is perfect. Were only where were at now in 2019 because people have drifted farther and farther away from God.

If we all were a predominantly godly society, a 2/10 male can get a wife provided he has a good heart and a 10/10 chad will be incel if he's a bad man.

Again... IF...

Well u dont. U should have adam he wanted a foid that cuck :feelstrash: :feelsseriously: