Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate going outside

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
i get so fucking pissed everytime i see couples together, it makes me want to fucking explode, it makes me want to rope right in front of these bragging motherfuckers just so i can ruin their day. my heart starts to fill up with rage whenever i see a happy couple. it ruins my day. lol i just know that suicide will be the way i'll go.

Public Displays of Affection (PDA) is a hate crime and should be punished with life in prison

public display of affection I fucking hate that shit :feelsree:

Go outside at night and admire the stars while listning songs

Public Displays of Affection (PDA) is a hate crime and should be punished with life in prison
Wouldn't you do it if you had a girl by a miracle? Or would you be macho and redpilled about it? You never can tell when you're on the outside looking in.

Go outside at night and admire the stars while listning songs
Good old nightwalks. Nightwalks are nice in the summer and when it snows. But back on topic, I know that feeling, I just hate what I see outside, even when I'm minding my own business. "Get some fresh air, bro!" Yeah no thanks fucker.

Good old nightwalks. Nightwalks are nice in the summer and when it snows. But back on topic, I know that feeling, I just hate what I see outside, even when I'm minding my own business. "Get some fresh air, bro!" Yeah no thanks fucker.
Same man and when i have too i avoid ppl at all costs xD dats y i said at night lol

I wish i could stay inside forever.

Can't even leave the house without getting horrible anxiety.

if i didnt have to see fhat shit i would enjoy being outside

it makes me want to fucking explode, it makes me want to rope right in front of these bragging motherfuckers just so i can ruin their day.
They would just laugh at you