Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate going outside

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
I hate going out.I always get weird looks from man and women especially now with corona.I remember a few months ago in my odd trip outside,i went inside a bus and stood in some random corner.This cute becky just stared at me for a full 2-3 minutes till she got off her bus stop and even when she got outside her bus stop she looked back and continued staring at me till she couldn't see me anymore.I went out yesterday and some random eastern european mature women(i think she was from eastern europe but in all honesty her language sounded nothing like anything i have ever heard coming out of eastern europe) with her daughter was always taking glances at me till she got off.Whenever i go out this seems to happen to me.If it isn't the looks i get from women(due to my subhumanity),it's everything else.Luckily normies don't usually try to interact with me but it has happened before.busy areas are actually amazing for at least there you don't have to bother with someone coming up to you for some random shit.Whenever i interact with cashiers or anyone who works at some random store i always seem to fuck up the conversation by being as autistic as possible.

"DUD HE IS BRAGGING"

mate i am 5'7 and pretty fat in fucking london.Anyone who has been here knows how much of a joke i am.Most women are either at my height or mog me to infinity.Most men(97%) also mog me in height.All these stares i have had so far have made me posit that either i am so fucking ugly and laughable that they feel the need to look at how much of a joke i am or i look like some random celebrity which i have never seen or heard before.Eitherway it's over.

anyone here also hates going outside?

I have to go

yeah, its hot and also what am i really gonna do outside

you should try night walks

I try to only leave for essentials. I am becoming a reclusive hermit

U live in London? Get the fuck away from the south man. The south is full of posh snobby stuck up cunts. Everyone in da north b nicer but it will still be shit cuz Ur an ugly male. Either move up north or to an isolated village with no schools n stuff. That's what I'm doing.

U can have a cuppa tea with @FACEandLMS doe by living in London.

I dread it makes u feel like trash