Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate happy people

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I honestly don't understand how anyone can find joy in this unjust world. I don't understand how someone can be so ignorant to the injustices that are happening daily. How does someone live a happy life, while knowing others are sitting in their rooms and rotting?

"Happy people" aka Normies, must be sociopaths on some level, as that's the only explanation as to how they can be happy and joyful in this fucked up world. It explains how a Normie can live his life "happily", while an Incel suffers alone, and it also explains how they can be so ignorant to the suffering of an ugly male.

With this basic explanation in mind, it explains why Normies call us sociopaths, it's a strange form of projection. They can't bare to handle the fact that they are the fucked up sociopaths, and not the Incel. In fact, all Incels are very nice people, who have been put through hell by, you guessed it, Normie bullies. So, the next time a Normie comes on here and calls you a sociopath, just remember, THEY are the sociopaths, not you.

Happy people are sociopaths, and that is why I hate them. They are uncaring, ignorant and are just shitty people in general. Being miserable and enlightened allows us to see just how fucked up the world is, and allows us to feel more empathy than the Normies that come here.

legit

normies are mentally ill and forece themselves to remain blind

real men would have gone ER against the government a million times by now

legit

Well said.

Anyone who finds out the REAL truth of this world will never be happy. I think only 0.00005% of people know the real truth

legit

1776 will commence again.

Thats why im communist.

You see what you want to see, that's how people remain happy despite knowing how fucked it is for most.

Last edited:
"Hahhahahahahah you're just a loser, go outside, take responsibility, stop being such a sexist towards females hahahahahahhahaha stop acting like everything is pre determined, your failure is totally your own"

This is what the people who disagreed with my academics thread should think, using their logic this is exactly what should follow

The world is unfair. Normies don't spend every second thinking about you and you [probably] don't spend every second thinking about the homeless/third world countries unless you're a saint
All of us are constrained by our own perspectives to some degree

They didn't deserve it