Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate having poor health

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
No matter how much I work out, no matter how well I eat, no matter how much cardio I do, I am always having to clear my throat as my lungs fill up with water just for existing, constantly running out of breath while doing nothing. I am not even overweight nor remotely close to being out of shape and yet all of this for NOTHING I could have stayed on the couch playing gears of war for a decade straight and the outcome would be the same.

Go to a doctor bro
I did. She's a fucking retard. Went like "oh umm you might have asthma but im not sure? Kbye" the medicine she gave doesn't help at fucking all

I did. She's a fucking retard. Went like "oh umm you might have asthma but im not sure? Kbye" the medicine she gave doesn't help at fucking all
Most doctors are retards so it's normal for people to go to more than 1 doctor. Go find a new one.

I want poor health because I want to die

google ur symptoms

Are you a smoker?

She didn’t even bother with basic tests like lung volume? That’s the problem with modern medicine, its filled with women who graduate and suddenly realise they don’t want to slave 80 hour work weeks like the men do, and decide to all become gp’s. They work a few hours a week and are utterly useless and just use the computer in front of them to diagnose patients.

Are you a smoker?
No.
google ur symptoms
Million different things come up. Shortness of breath, sharp pain in side of lungs when deep breathing sometimes, part of lungs dont feel filled with air when I breathe deep. alot of much. Million of outcomes. Useless

Last edited:
Lung illnesses are serious, try going to diff doctors. You have to oversell your symptoms or they don't take you seriously. Demand scans and tests.

Blood in saliva

Lung illnesses are serious, try going to diff doctors. You have to oversell your symptoms or they don't take you seriously. Demand scans and tests.
It's been like this since I was a kid

If you dont give a chocolate or a coffee the fucking retard doctors give you jack shit.

Research the "mucusless diet!"

It helps.

sharp pain in side of lungs when deep breathing sometimes, part of lungs dont feel filled with air when I breathe deep. alot of much. Million of outcomes. Useless
I've had these symptoms since I was a kid. I don't know what the hell it could be, but I know I have asthma. The thing is, I haven't really had any asthma problems in about 8 years, it's just always been like this for me. Always have had stuffy, weird lungs.

same here, my health is shit