Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate how i know that no amount of self-improvement will lead to me being attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
This is also a hard pill to swallow. Knowing that from your experience your self-improvement have not lead to anywhere and whether you do something or not wont make any difference.

Some men know what i am talking about. The times where you were the best of yourself (PUA+gym+good clothes) but still didnt get shit.

Last edited:
Depends. It's only over for you if you are 1.50 cm and ethnic

Its over if you have to put any effort. Chad and foids just gotta exist to get laid. Self improving is self delusionmaxxing. If people have treated you like shit they'll still threat you like shit even if you manage to get some muscles or use expensive desginer clothes

Self improvement is cope

We need a progress bar like in a video game to measure looksmaxing so at least we could feel like we are making progress

PUA is the opposite of attractive. Some of the advice pickup gurus give you is downright autistic. They know they're just exploiting your loneliness and desperation for money.

At this point I don't care about being attractive. I just wanna toughmax and increase my power level the best I can so I feel good. :)

very true OP
i tried becoming the best version of myself for the past 10 years. didnt reap any rewards whatsoever. so i just said fuck it and stopped trying. and you know what? either way my life stayed the same

that is how you know you are truly ugly. nothing i will ever do will amount to anything and no woman would ever love me

only few milimeters of bone can make u attractive